Royal Regular Retreats to NCL - Feb. 20, 2016 "Live" ESCAPE Review

Yorkvillain

Lunch at Garden Cafe. I think I ate about 10% of what I put on my plate.

72ba0cc9e93698b0817d4428b738d372.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I too am enjoying the review like the other posters.

As for this plate of food, I am not so sure about it and that's with a good stomach and mind that feels no pain. I think I see chicken and meat balls and a few pieces of mystery meat covered with either gravy or stomach evacuation from early this morning. Either way I'd pass on that 90% too.

I'm amazed you got to 10% with how it looked, combined with the lack of food capacity storage that you would have had today. You must have physically felt awful to do the walk of self induced shame, at the lunch line buffet today. At least you were not wearing the same clothes as last night.

Edited by A&L_Ont

Wow! DH and I are cracking up on this review!

Thanks so much for great entertainment - you are hilarious and I would hope to cruise with you all in the future.

We love Royal but are cruising NCL this summer with some "newbies" and have inspired DH to get a rat or snake --- LOL!

Thanks again - subscribing!

Lol. Thanks. I say get the snake!

I too am enjoying the review like the other posters.

As for this plate of food, I am not so sure about it and that's with a good stomach and mind that feels no pain. I think I see chicken and meat balls and a few pieces of mystery meat covered with either gravy or stomach evacuation from early this morning. Either way I'd pass on that 90% too.

I'm amazed you got to 10% with how it looked, combined with the lack of food capacity storage that you would have had today. You must have physically felt awful to do the walk of self induced shame, at the lunch line buffet today. At least you were not wearing the same clothes as last night.

Ha. Yeah I wasn't in the right frame of mind when I filled the plate up. The chicken was decent at least (the 10% part)!

Excellent dinner at Le Bistro tonight. Photos to come later. At Dougtrict Brewhouse now for hopefully no more than one drink. I think I drank 7 glasses of water at dinner. I need Courtney to get tired real quick so I can go to bed soon. Any suggestions?

Doug, no Beau tonight at DB. His fill-in is pretty good though.

Anything comparable to the famous little roast beef sandwiches from park Cafe on oasis?

Not yet. I'd would be lying if I said I didn't think about those RB sandwiches a few times in the past two days.

Anyone watch the video? Did it look ok?

It cut out once, but was good the rest of the time. The video color must have been effected by the lights in the bar, almost over exposed if that makes sense. You think the dark aspect of the bar combined with the bright lights says it all. It was still good enough to see the other guy dancing it up. Either he has the UBP or is always the life of the party.

Wifi seems not "zoom like" for a new ship. As mentioned the roast beef is sadly missed, and would have been a great alcoholic sponge absorber not to mention a stomach cure all.

It cut out once, but was good the rest of the time. The video color must have been effected by the lights in the bar, almost over exposed if that makes sense. You think the dark aspect of the bar combined with the bright lights says it all. It was still good enough to see the other guy dancing it up. Either he has the UBP or is always the life of the party.

Wifi seems not "zoom like" for a new ship. As mentioned the roast beef is sadly missed, and would have been a great alcoholic sponge absorber not to mention a stomach cure all.

Cool, thanks. I HOPE that guy has the UBP. Although I can't even imagine what people were saying about me last night. #Trainwreck