Royal Regular Retreats to NCL - Feb. 20, 2016 "Live" ESCAPE Review

Yorkvillain

Hm, I had always read your user name as "YorkVILLIAN" and you seemed to play so much trivia, I thought you were a middle-aged English woman. So this is surprising.

But I am reading some of your posts and I still think of the old you, Ms Yorkvillian. Yer funny.

Hm, I had always read your user name as "YorkVILLIAN" and you seemed to play so much trivia, I thought you were a middle-aged English woman. So this is surprising.

But I am reading some of your posts and I still think of the old you, Ms Yorkvillian. Yer funny.

Love it! Ms. Yorkvillain!!

The name actually comes from Yorkville - my old neighborhood where I lived when I created this username. (Upper Eastside of Manhattan in NYC).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Food Republic was delicious (Well to me at least. Courtney was not a fan. Don't let your opinion sway you though. She is very picky).

Packed house:

4654f1972bb1c3b9a38f9b84c8d623d9.jpg

021f728c556fbff7ab00c55784bbd41d.jpg

We agree....Food Republic was AWESOME. So was "For the Record -- The Brat Pack." Amazing energy.

LOL.......I take it Courtney doesn't read Cruise Critic!

I just did the water slide with the one where you sit on the tube. Loved it. Now I have to try the one where the floor drops out from underneath you.

I'm really starting to love this ship.

Courtney didn't go on the water slide. She chose to just sit on her pool chair and do nothing. If you would like to write her a letter you can mail it to her address here:

Courtney

Boringville, USA

Strangely enough, yes, I think they are interesting. I haven't seen any behind the scenes pics...thanks!

Towel machine

dd6d6bc865f1a766159141a73d9fa918.jpg

The machine folds it in 2-3 seconds. Exciting stuff huh?

5e22c0d177f5cdbe2f45cab0835d3679.jpg

Courtney didn't go on the water slide. She chose to just sit on her pool chair and do nothing. If you would like to write her a letter you can mail it to her address here:

Courtney

Boringville, USA

Ha, no. She had no interest in the tour.

Coincidence?

DAY FOUR - St. Thomas

911a42450504e1da093116e815deaa07.jpg

Wifi has been awful last night and this morning (well at least for me). I just went to Internet Cafe and hopefully the guy fixed whatever issue I was having.

I have a lot of catching up to do but we are about to leave the ship in a few minutes and take the ferry over to St. John.

A couple quick questions about the tour. How many people did the tour? Was it a pay tour or free with your prized NCL bronze perks?

We had about 20-25 people in our group. I was able to go for free because of my mother's Platinum status. I even asked them ahead of time if this was ok and they said sure no problem.

I *think* I have that same shirt, lol.

Loving that your awesome review continues :D

###

You had me at the Giants logo! Go Big Blue! Seriously loving your review. Enjoy the rest of your cruise. Bottoms up!

Love the name on your Motown trivia sheet..$30 bacon and eggs! Great review. Thank you for taking the time!

Thanks everyone!

My Stateroom Attendant just begged me to please lock my safe when leaving the room. He said he even spoke to his supervisor about it because he was getting nervous. The supervisor wanted to speak to me today too about "this issue".

Lol. Whoops. I need to start being more careful.

Edited by Yorkvillain

More from last night: Courtney managed to snag a free tshirt after captaining the winning team at "Sing it if you know it" game show.

She is at the microphone in the striped dress doing her best Leaning Tower of Pisa imitation.

7350c5fa5cb6e1ee73529d12cdb647f4.jpg

My Stateroom Attendant just begged me to please lock my safe when leaving the room. He said he even spoke to his supervisor about it because he was getting nervous. The supervisor wanted to speak to me today too about "this issue".

Lol. Whoops. I need to start being more careful.

WOW! I've been on 25 plus cruises and have NEVER USED THE SAFE in the cabin.

Never had an issue with items lost or stolen....