C & A exclusive membership news! New Sailings for 2017!

slyster

I received an email from RC letting us know that C&A members will be able to book new 2017 cruises 24 hours in advance of the general public. The email also said that Alaska bookings would begin on Feb. 25th.

Does anyone know what time you can call to make a new booking? Also, anyone happen to know if you will be able to book online on the 25th or at least see the available sailings or will I need to call and find out that information? Am I calling Crown and Anchor or just general reservations?

Thanks in advance for your experience and help :-)

The new 2017 - 2018 itineraries will be available as follows:

Alaska - week of 2/22/16

Europe and trans-Atlantics - week of 2/29/16

Caribbean, Bahamas, and Northeast - week of 3/7/16

Australia & Singapore - week of 3/21/16

Per the C & A letter, as a C & A member you will be able to book any of these itineraries 24 hours in advance of the general public. You will receive an email a day in advance of the above release dates providing you the opportunity to see the itineraries a day early and book one if you want. It's pretty self explanatory and has been offered in prior years as well.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

:confused: that wasn't what i asked. I see the Alaska sailings will be available Feb. 25th. That was in my post. If you click on the link from the email it says Alaska Sailings opening Feb. 25th.

My questions:

1. Does anyone know what time you can call to make a new booking?

2. Anyone happen to know if you will be able to book online on the 25th or at least see the available sailings or will I need to call and find out that information?

3. Am I calling Crown and Anchor or just general reservations?

If those answers were in the email, I didn't see it and I'm sorry. :confused:

If they will be open for bookings on the 25th you should be able to call on the 24th. That said RCL often times does not hold to their published schedules.

No one can answer the exact time the sailings will be availalbe.

You can call either C and A or the general reservation number.

If I remember correctly they were available by calling last year BEFORE they appeared on their website.

:confused: that wasn't what i asked. I see the Alaska sailings will be available Feb. 25th. That was in my post. If you click on the link from the email it says Alaska Sailings opening Feb. 25th....

I just wanted to note that the Royal's schedule says week of Feb 25th. In past years, the actual day of that week that the new itineraries came out has varied.

Edited by clarea

:confused: that wasn't what i asked. I see the Alaska sailings will be available Feb. 25th. That was in my post. If you click on the link from the email it says Alaska Sailings opening Feb. 25th.

My questions:

2. Anyone happen to know if you will be able to book online on the 25th or at least see the available sailings or will I need to call and find out that information?

Why don't you call RCL and find out ??:)

My questions:

1-12:01 am

2-yes

3-yes

of course if you don't like those answers, you can call the people that are offering the sale, since this is not a cc sale:rolleyes:

We never seem to get those types of notifications and we're D+. We are looking for a Med cruise next year September and a Caribbean one for early December. Since the release week for the Med is Feb 29th, I'll try calling the C&A desk on the 28th to see what they have to say.

And if I remember correctly it was never first thing in the morning- Seems like they always come out around mid morning or early afternoon

That's the way I remember it too. Someone would announce here that the itineraries were loading in cruisingpower, and they would show up on the public website sometime later.

That's the way I remember it too. Someone would announce here that the itineraries were loading in cruisingpower, and they would show up on the public website sometime later.

True:) We've always found out here hours before anything showed up on RCL's website:)

Bob, is cruising power just for TA's, can you say exactly what it is, I've heard about it, but forgot :)

We never seem to get those types of notifications and we're D+. We are looking for a Med cruise next year September and a Caribbean one for early December. Since the release week for the Med is Feb 29th, I'll try calling the C&A desk on the 28th to see what they have to say.

I never seem to get them either. So frustrating!

Do you get emails from RCI? The information being discussed was included in the current Royal Insider Newsletter which is sent out periodically. The February edition was received yesterday.

Edited by cruisenfever

Do you get emails from RCI? The information being discussed was included in the current Royal Insider Newsletter which is sent out monthly. The February edition was received yesterday.

Never knew there was a monthly newsletter.:(

I just wanted to note that the Royal's schedule says week of Feb 25th. In past years, the actual day of that week that the new itineraries came out has varied.

Thanks for posting that Bob!

It points to something we've learned in the past since we tend to book a year in advance or more anyway...the exact date that week can vary indeed. I remember on time...it was on a Tuesday and another time on a Thursday.