C & A exclusive membership news! New Sailings for 2017!

slyster

Thanks for posting that Bob!

It points to something we've learned in the past since we tend to book a year in advance or more anyway...the exact date that week can vary indeed. I remember on time...it was on a Tuesday and another time on a Thursday.

February 25th is actually a Wednesday. I think Bob meant to post Week of February 22nd as that is how it is listed here http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2017_2018/16048646_2017_2018_Deployment_Opening_Schedule.pdf

February 25th is actually a Wednesday. I think Bob meant to post Week of February 22nd as that is how it is listed here http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2017_2018/16048646_2017_2018_Deployment_Opening_Schedule.pdf

Understood...in this case for sure.

In past years...we had specific cruise destinations for this C&A promo "active" on other days (Tue & Thu).

Thanks for sharing the PDF!

Do you get emails from RCI? The information being discussed was included in the current Royal Insider Newsletter which is sent out periodically. The February edition was received yesterday.

Wife and I have been on one RCCL cruise, and we got the email about new sailings yesterday along with a note saying since we were valuable C&A, we got 24 hour advanced notice.

Oh thank you for sharing that! I haven't seen that before. In my email, was a link to "learn more":

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/destinations/home.do?allowMobile=y&ecid=em_6976678&rid=570843765&emsc=RCIN_EM_CAS_NEWSFEB19_16_EA_US_CS&empf=&emct=DIAMOND&lnkid=CTA_BUTTON_MAIN

That says Alaska opening Feb. 25th. Hmmm, but yours says the week of Feb. 22nd.

I just wanted to note that the Royal's schedule says week of Feb 25th. In past years, the actual day of that week that the new itineraries came out has varied.

Ok, good to know. Thanks for sharing that. I am trying to get one of the AFT cabins on an Alaska cruise so calling early is probably my best best. That's why I'm trying to call on the first day if possible.

Thanks again everyone! Oh and for those who haven't received the email, it's called "The Royal Insider" and it lists my C and A level as well as my C and A number.

If they will be open for bookings on the 25th you should be able to call on the 24th. That said RCL often times does not hold to their published schedules.

No one can answer the exact time the sailings will be availalbe.

You can call either C and A or the general reservation number.

If I remember correctly they were available by calling last year BEFORE they appeared on their website.

Thank you! That's pretty much what I am looking for. I just realized that the link I included is on their website...duh LOL

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/destinations/home.do?allowMobile=y&ecid=em_6976678&rid=570843765&emsc=RCIN_EM_CAS_NEWSFEB19_16_EA_US_CS&empf=&emct=DIAMOND&lnkid=CTA_BUTTON_MAIN

So if that says Feb. 25th, it sounds like I can call on Feb. 24th. I'll give it ago too. Thanks again :)

Ok, good to know. Thanks for sharing that. I am trying to get one of the AFT cabins on an Alaska cruise so calling early is probably my best best. That's why I'm trying to call on the first day if possible.

You and everyone else on this forum. ;)

Yep, I called just after 7:00 CST the day it opened, I was on a mission to get 9256 Radiance:D And did.

If they were smart they'd add another price tier for those cabins. [emoji6]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Edited by John&LaLa

Yep, I called just after 7:00 CST the day it opened, I was on a mission to get 9256 Radiance:D And did.

Nice job! I wouldn't mind radiance again. We sailed her for our first Alaska cruise but it was just a regular balcony cabin. I really hope we get an AFT!

Wife and I have been on one RCCL cruise, and we got the email about new sailings yesterday along with a note saying since we were valuable C&A, we got 24 hour advanced notice.

And I have been on..................LOTS of Royal Caribbean cruises, and I get NUTTIN'.

:mad:

The new 2017 - 2018 itineraries will be available as follows:

Alaska - week of 2/22/16

Europe and trans-Atlantics - week of 2/29/16

Caribbean, Bahamas, and Northeast - week of 3/7/16

Australia & Singapore - week of 3/21/16

Per the C & A letter, as a C & A member you will be able to book any of these itineraries 24 hours in advance of the general public. You will receive an email a day in advance of the above release dates providing you the opportunity to see the itineraries a day early and book one if you want. It's pretty self explanatory and has been offered in prior years as well.

Great info, appreciate it.....K.O.

And I have been on..................LOTS of Royal Caribbean cruises, and I get NUTTIN'.

:mad:

And I can get an email from NASA telling me when I can see the International space station based on my current GPS location, but no emails as well. Wierd

Do you get emails from RCI? The information being discussed was included in the current Royal Insider Newsletter which is sent out periodically. The February edition was received yesterday.

I don't get emails from Royal (just every other cruise line in existence). After many years of trying, I've given up asking for them. I know several others with the same problem. C&A status has no bearing on it.