Recent photos of empress of the seas in dry dock

Haha! Well I wasn't making up information that I was sharing some days ago before the delays occurred but most of what I post on here is in the public domain (Facebook, Twitter, etc). I do receive information and pictures from another source but I can't really post or share much, (only what information ive asked to share and can't share any of his pictures) as we know what happened before to another user [emoji853]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Didn't mean to sound as if I was accusing you of lying. I appreciate anything that you can post. :) I'm hoping there are some more surprises in store.

Just curious, do you know the reason for the delay? Not looking for info, just curious.

Oh I know I ain't getting accused [emoji3] but I can post things as and when i get the OK too. At the moment I've given some people a revelation tonight there is a movie screen on the pool deck and the theme/ colour scheme will be very similar to majesty's pool deck when she has been revitalised (minus splash away bay). As long as they don't cut back on her revamp any more.

Didn't mean to sound as if I was accusing you of lying. I appreciate anything that you can post. :) I'm hoping there are some more surprises in store.

Just curious, do you know the reason for the delay? Not looking for info, just curious.

I know your not [emoji846] the reason for the delay? My source won't even tell me at the moment so I'm in the dark on what's going on like everyone else.

The crew have been notified of the situation I can confirm that now but they weren't told right away.

Edited by monarch142

I know your not [emoji846] the reason for the delay? My source won't even tell me at the moment so I'm in the dark on what's going on like everyone else.

The crew have been notified of the situation I can confirm that now but they weren't told right away.

Interesting. Thanks for any info that you are able to share!

Interesting. Thanks for any info that you are able to share!

ab5d3dfa36c83679f074023bf91011c9.jpgheres where the shot I gave of the pool deck came from check this guys post out on face book theres a peek at the pool deck and the upper deck above windjammer you'll see that's no longer turf so I'd rule out solarium or a waves yacht club style area popping up too.

Edited by monarch142

Could it be possible that they are doing something like the Yacht Club on Monarch? Pics look really nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The photos I saw of the yacht club were beautiful! I'd love to see that on Empress.

Edited by Sunkissed Mommy

As long as they keep the vermin... WHAT? I TOTALLY MEANT TO SAY CHILDREN... out then I don't care if they have 1,2,3,55 or 0 pools.

Comfy chairs for me to nap in and a place for my wife to catch some rays without kids is the best part of the solarium. The pool would just be a nice touch.

I was originally interested in the pictures of Empress until the last-minute cancellations a little over a week from her scheduled sailings. A picture of Empress finally being in Miami for her scheduled bookings where passengers actually get to board her without rescheduling time off from work, hotel bookings and flights is what I am looking forward to.

I was originally interested in the pictures of Empress until the last-minute cancellations a little over a week from her scheduled sailings. A picture of Empress finally being in Miami for her scheduled bookings where passengers actually get to board her without rescheduling time off from work, hotel bookings and flights is what I am looking forward to.

If it's not "old hat" by then, I will post live from the Empress starting on May 14. :)

If it's not "old hat" by then, I will post live from the Empress starting on May 14. :)

I will look forward to that. It will help deal with my mistake of cancelling our May 14th booking on Empress and keeping April 11th which was cancelled. Had no clue our April 11th cruise was a risky bet.

Is she getting Voom?

At this point, many of us would be happy with just dialup speeds from years ago. Just get this ship to Miami with as little upgrades as possible if it prevents further cancellations.

Sent from my Lenovo A5500-F using Tapatalk

I will look forward to that. It will help deal with my mistake of cancelling our May 14th booking on Empress and keeping April 11th which was cancelled. Had no clue our April 11th cruise was a risky bet.

I wonder what they would say if you called them and asked to reinstate your cruise? ;)