Cheers reviews

lele100

Just off the Sunshine today. Well worth it for us. Most beer served in aluminum bottles. Corona, Dos Equis in cups. Not sure in wine brands. Mixed drinks were made with whatever top shelf you asked for. Loved that specialty coffee and bottled water were included.

Does anyone know if these prices reflect an increase overall for all drinks? Can't remember what individual prices were before tip from last cruise.

We got off Elation Feb. 29th and prices were the same as posted here.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hi everyone

Overall the prices don't seem higher than I remember in the past.

I don't drink very much so I might be missing something. I thought they were going to be raising the prices across the board.

Anybody else notice a big difference?

Yes I think so. I just ordered a drink that is usually made with absolute and I told them I wanted grey goose. No problem

Angie, great investigative work!! Keep the posts coming as you can. I don't know about you guys but my hubby drinks beer all day long. His problem is he's afraid 15 beers in 24 hours isn't enough. Now I see that he can get IPAs and 16 oz beers. Maybe that will sway him. ;) I'd love your input.

Hi Angiem2017,

Hope you are having a wonderful cruise. Thanks so much for posting the drink menus. I am on the Dream in June and trying to decide if I should buy Cheers or purchase drinks a la carte. This is extremely helpful. THANK YOU!!!

Edited by tinker-bell

Angie, great investigative work!! Keep the posts coming as you can. I don't know about you guys but my hubby drinks beer all day long. His problem is he's afraid 15 beers in 24 hours isn't enough. Now I see that he can get IPAs and 16 oz beers. Maybe that will sway him. ;) I'd love your input.

I'm a big beer drinker. Three cruises with cheers and 15 has always been enough for me. I didn't go over 13 this last cruise. On a port day I wouldn't start drinking till 4pm. On a sea day I'd have coffee in the morning, A Bloody Mary before lunch, then start drinking beer after lunch. Most are 16oz beers so that helps. That's like 20 12oz beers.The only 12oz beer I drink is on Cozumel day I'll drink Corona which is 12oz. But that's a port day and I don't start drinking until late afternoon.

Edited by Saint Greg

My husband has been drinking Fosters all day. If he gets 15 a day you will get your money's worth.

Hi Angiem2017,

Hope you are having a wonderful cruise. Thanks so much for posting the drink menus. I am on the Dream in June and trying to decide if I should buy Cheers or purchase drinks a la carte. This is extremely helpful. THANK YOU!!!

If you are going to drink more than 5-6 drinks a day cheers is worth it

My husband has been drinking Fosters all day. If he gets 15 a day you will get your money's worth.

Those are huge! I think they are 25oz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Saint Greg

As non and light alcohol drinkers, I'm curious to see the menus for the rest of the stuff. How much is the specialty coffee and tea that is included now? Bottles of water? Milkshakes?

Hubby is super interested in cheers now because he would drink a specialty coffee, 1 or 2 a day, tea all day, maybe a milkshake a day, and then 1 or 2 alcoholic drinks a day. Wondering if it would be worth it if we're not heavy on the alcohol. I wouldn't purchase it for myself, but would drink soda, milkshakes, and the non alcoholic versions of some of the drinks if I had access to them for no extra charge. I usually get a bubbles card and just do soda, but I could do some frozen stuff too if we ended up with cheers.

Thank you for taking time out of your cruise to post all of this fantastic info Angie! This definitely helps the DW and I with our decision for our upcoming Conquest cruise in April. This might even carry over to our Miracle cruise next year! The top shelf drink options help to pull me over the fence and when combined with coffee and other no alcoholic drinks, I am sure we would get our moneys worth!

Does anyone know if these prices reflect an increase overall for all drinks? Can't remember what individual prices were before tip from last cruise.

These prices of mixed, frozen and beer are the same as they were when we went on the pride in December. Also I always had grey goose on cheers. We like cheers especially now you can purchase ahead of time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk