Classic Drink Package again and again

Aussie One

Had the Classic on two sailings and, as an avid Diet Coke drinker, of all the times I asked for it I never once got it from a soda machine, always got the can and that was without specifically asking for the can. I assumed they didn't even have soda machines since I always got the can LOL, looking back it makes sense that they would for mixed drinks. Hate soda machines so I love that they have cans that you can pour over a glass of ice.

Nice thing about the can is you can get it unopened and have one in your fridge to open at a later time in your room ... win win.

Enjoy your cruise!

Had the Classic on two sailings and, as an avid Diet Coke drinker, of all the times I asked for it I never once got it from a soda machine, always got the can and that was without specifically asking for the can. I assumed they didn't even have soda machines since I always got the can LOL, looking back it makes sense that they would for mixed drinks. Hate soda machines so I love that they have cans that you can pour over a glass of ice.

Nice thing about the can is you can get it unopened and have one in your fridge to open at a later time in your room ... win win.

Enjoy your cruise!

That is a good thing, great for drinks on the balcony.:D

This is another one of those communication fails that are too plentiful. The description of the Classic Package specifically says "fountain sodas" which to any normal person would mean soda from a bartender gun or drink machine.

I had a mini-panic about it before my Reflection cruise a month ago because on the Constellation, they only gave out cans. But it was the same on Reflection--no soda machines and every soda I ordered came in a can.

If everyone went to the Celebrity web site and read the FAQ and looked at the ship and description there would be few things to discuss here.

Nah, people would still ask, because you never know, it could have changed or will change before their cruise. :D

If everyone went to the Celebrity web site and read the FAQ and looked at the ship and description there would be few things to discuss here.

It actually tends to be the other way around, more instead of less to discuss given so much on their site is or may be inaccurate (stale info) which leads to questions due to confusion. :D

Edited by poffles

Hi guys. re classic drink package sorry about this question as i,m sure Celebrity keeps moving the goal post are cans of soda included in package or is it fountain soda only thank you Aussie

Unless it is a mixed drink it has always been cans on all our cruises. And the good news is the goal post changes are over stated IMO. Many people have reported being pleased with just the Classic Package.

Enjoy your cruise.

Unless it is a mixed drink it has always been cans on all our cruises. And the good news is the goal post changes are over stated IMO. Many people have reported being pleased with just the Classic Package.

Enjoy your cruise.

Agree, there are still plenty of options for me.