Bags are packed, I'm ready to go.....

chemmo

Bags are packed, checked in on line, ready to go first thing in the morning...

There are not many nicer feeling than leaving for a cruise holiday!

it has been nearly a year since our last cruise, it has been great following the many and varied comments on CC. A special thanks to those who have answered the questions on Solstice or the Suite life that I have posted. I go prepared and ready to really make the most of every last minute!

Enjoy your cruise! Just off The Millennium in Singapore, missing the good life already and researching for our next cruise!

Hope that one was good? We're off on her later in the year, post dry dock, finishing in SIN :).

Enjoy your cruise! Just off The Millennium in Singapore, missing the good life already and researching for our next cruise!

Really need to always have one booked to look forward to and follow on CC!

Hope that one was good? We're off on her later in the year, post dry dock, finishing in SIN :).

It was fantastic, our 3rd cruise with Celebrity and everything was amazing, from the destinations,( Vietnam is crazy) to the service we received from everyone on board. No problems with the ship that I noticed. Overall 10/10

it has been nearly a year since our last cruise, it has been great following the many and varied comments on CC. A special thanks to those who have answered the questions on Solstice or the Suite life that I have posted. I go prepared and ready to really make the most of every last minute!

Bon Voyage!! Have a great vacation!

It was fantastic, our 3rd cruise with Celebrity and everything was amazing, from the destinations,( Vietnam is crazy) to the service we received from everyone on board. No problems with the ship that I noticed. Overall 10/10

Brilliant! Thanks for replying :).

Sincere thanks to all those who wished us a happy cruise!

It is amazing how one post leads to another....we are also booked on Millie Hong Kong to Singapore but not until October 2017, we will, hopefully, fit in a couple more cruises between now and then! It is a part of the world we cruised some years ago and loved...

I will start a new post once on Solstice but it will be quite brief 'Norberts Niece' has almost written a full guide to the ship and I have enjoyed following her travels. Enjoy your onward journey if you are reading!

Pre cruise service from Tanji has been outstanding. We did not have many requests but she seems to have it all sorted.

Now all I have to do is fly half way around the world!

Chemmo

I think I must have missed your departure but, in the hope hat you pick this up along the way, "Bon Voyage".

Have a fantastic cruise with fabulous wine and great weather! [Well, I guess the weather is a given. It cannot be worse than being in the UK for the foreseeable future.]

Looking forward to your reports on how the suite life pans out on Soltisce.

Are you on for the 3/20 Solstice cruise?

Chemmo

I think I must have missed your departure but, in the hope hat you pick this up along the way, "Bon Voyage".

Have a fantastic cruise with fabulous wine and great weather! [Well, I guess the weather is a given. It cannot be worse than being in the UK for the foreseeable future.]

Looking forward to your reports on how the suite life pans out on Soltisce.

Thanks Sue,

Will certainly do some wine tasting! We arrived in Sydney just after 7pm last night after a flight as easy as one half way around the world could be. Thanks Etihad! Presently 3.45 am here....obviously body clock still has some adjusting to do!

We have a few days now staying in a great hotel called the 'Pullman Quay' right on the harbour, very impressed so far! Not a chain we have previously used but was impressed by location and trip advisor reports. Looking out at the bridge as I write this.

I will post further, nice to try to give something back to other readers for all the help received.

Sincere thanks for your good wishes!

Edited by chemmo

We have a few days now staying in a great hotel called the 'Pullman Quay' right on the harbour, very impressed so far! Not a chain we have previously used but was impressed by location and trip advisor reports. Looking out at the bridge as I write this.

Some of our most vivid "cruise" memories are the views from our pre- or post-cruise hotel rooms. Great to know your careful research has paid off with a fabulous view.

Some of our most vivid "cruise" memories are the views from our pre- or post-cruise hotel rooms. Great to know your careful research has paid off with a fabulous view.

Just come in off the balcony where we have spent an amazing evening enjoying the sights and sounds of Circular Quay. Cognac rather than wine in hand....The sound of a busker in the background, honking of ferry horns, trains pulling in...the Lunar Park face has smiled on us all evening. Come inside and the sights are there but it is now so quiet...

Totally agree with what you say re hotels pre/post cruise...it just makes the holiday even more special. We are setting alarms Sunday am to watch Solstice cruise in.....

Have a great cruise, my wife and I will be on Solstice in three weeks time bound for Hawaii...

cheers

We will look after her for you!

We did Hawaii to Sydney a couple of years ago and loved it. Highlights being Bay of Island 'Hole in the Rock' tour, a visit to Hobiton from Aukland, snorkling in Bora Bora and seeing a whale whilst drinking coffee early morning on our balcony as we approached Morea....wonderful!

Have a great cruise!