Carnival $75 Gift Card for $60-3/22 only till 2pm PT

4_THE_HALIBUT

There's another eBay flash sale today - $15 off $75 purchase. This applies to almost all eBay items including Carnival Gift cards. To optimize the offer, you will need to add a $50 and a $25 gift card to your cart, them apply code when checking out. Otherwise, you could buy a $100 gift card with $15 off.

Here's the details:

- Valid until 2pm PT March 22 only

- Use code C15SPRING at checkout to discount $15

- Must use PayPal account

- One time use per PayPal account

Hope some of you who missed the last FLASH sale can participate in this.

There's another eBay flash sale today - $15 off $75 purchase. This applies to almost all eBay items including Carnival Gift cards. To optimize the offer, you will need to add a $50 and a $25 gift card to your cart, them apply code when checking out. Otherwise, you could buy a $100 gift card with $15 off.

Here's the details:

- Valid until 2pm PT March 22 only

- Use code C15SPRING at checkout to discount $15

- Must use PayPal account

- One time use per PayPal account

Hope some of you who missed the last FLASH sale can participate in this.

Use ebay all the time, never bought gift cards from them before. I don't see where you can add to cart a second gift card, like you suggested the $50 & $25? They just recently changed their site around a bit, just not clear how to do it. Help anyone??

Use ebay all the time, never bought gift cards from them before. I don't see where you can add to cart a second gift card, like you suggested the $50 & $25? They just recently changed their site around a bit, just not clear how to do it. Help anyone??

Select the $50 option and add to cart the go back to the listing select the $25 option and then add that one to cart then checkout. I bought the $100 and paid $85.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Select the $50 option and add to cart the go back to the listing select the $25 option and then add that one to cart then checkout. I bought the $100 and paid $85.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks so much, I think the first time I wasn't logged into my account so it went back to that and I missed the add to cart button. Appreciate all the kind help offered on this thread as well as the OP for posting about this today. I'm going to start looking at those deal emails from ebay from now on! This is even better than Verizon and AARP 10% offers. :D

Thanks. E-mail confirmation says it will be mailed even though order says e-mail delivery. Which is it?

My email confirmation says I'll receive my digital gift card in an email from the seller.