Carnival $75 Gift Card for $60-3/22 only till 2pm PT

4_THE_HALIBUT

So, bought at 4pm...7:30 now and still no email.. received emails from paypal and ebay that transactions were good and went through. They must be swamped now... not 30 minute turn around anymore :)

Last time my codes came in about 12 hours later.

That's weird because the T&C says it's available to the US & Canada. http://pages.ebay.com/promo/2016/0331/SpringLimitedTime.html

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I think the problem is actually on the Ebay site. It has this on the listing ~

Carnival Cruise Lines Gift Card - $25 $50 $100 - Email delivery

US Only. Email Delivery. Please allow up to 24 hours.

It wouldn't even let me get to the check-out part

I was so happy to get through that I checked the mail option. Having never done the electronic card. Beware at $2.99 shipping per card, it eats up your discount. Still, I have a hard time getting gift cards in my area, so it's nice. We are using them for S&S.

How does the e-card work in terms of redeeming it? Can you bring it with you on the ship?

I was so happy to get through that I checked the mail option. Having never done the electronic card. Beware at $2.99 shipping per card, it eats up your discount. Still, I have a hard time getting gift cards in my area, so it's nice. We are using them for S&S.

How does the e-card work in terms of redeeming it? Can you bring it with you on the ship?

The e card is very simple. I just show guest service my phone with the emailed code and pin and they apply it to my account.

I noticed there are two sellers of the gift cards. Paypal Digital Gifts, that delivers via email, and Giftcardmall, that delivers via standard shipping with a $2.99 fee. Do they both do the special or which one does it?

I noticed there are two sellers of the gift cards. Paypal Digital Gifts, that delivers via email, and Giftcardmall, that delivers via standard shipping with a $2.99 fee. Do they both do the special or which one does it?

I did the PayPal Digital Gift Cards. Others have reported using the other one. The special isn't from the seller but from PayPal so it doesn't matter which one you choose.

I could be mistaken but I think the code is an eBay special. Not PayPal. Earlier in the thread people mention receiving an email from eBay. I went on eBay and signed up for deal emails

Yes but you have to use PayPal to check out so I think it could be from PayPal via eBay. I got the email too after I already got 2 sets of e-gift cards because I saw it on here first. Either way, it's not vendor specific. You buy through eBay and pay with PayPal. The email did say eBay so maybe they are actually giving the discount I'm not sure. Aren't they owned by the same people? I guess not anymore. I just looked it up.

Edited by firemanbobswife

I am an ebay member, have been for over 10 years, but I don't receive emails from them about coupon codes. Is there something I need to sign up for? How do you find out there is a coupon code available? Please help!

Candie

There's another eBay flash sale today - $15 off $75 purchase. This applies to almost all eBay items including Carnival Gift cards. To optimize the offer, you will need to add a $50 and a $25 gift card to your cart, them apply code when checking out. Otherwise, you could buy a $100 gift card with $15 off.

Here's the details:

- Valid until 2pm PT March 22 only

- Use code C15SPRING at checkout to discount $15

- Must use PayPal account

- One time use per PayPal account

Hope some of you who missed the last FLASH sale can participate in this.

I was on a 2 week cruise. I missed it. Maybe next time.

• 2 months later...