New! Register to Attend OFFICIAL Meet & Mingles on Your Next Carnival Cruise!

LauraS

Carnival will decide where they have room for the number registered and when the CD is available to host it. We will have no input.

86 already registered for the Vista Med cruise Oct 11th and 90 for the TA Oct 21st so they will need a large room.

Agree. It has taken a long time.

Wow, last night when I signed up we were only up to 8 people for both cruises!

Laura S.....Many of us on the April 2 Carnival Elation did not see a post for the Mix & Mingle and we are wondering if there is going to be one on this cruise?

Can we still sign up or attend? Many of us are doing the B2B all the way to Jacksonville

Thanks in Advance

Roxanne Brake :D

Can somebody please help me post the link to our Roll Call-Freedom, Oct 29th, 2016? I have tried and must be doing something wrong. Thanks so much!!

Only answering as see no one else has, and I don't know how to do it either. But, in my case I got on my roll call and simply told everyone to go to this thread. And said it was easy to sign up through the 1st post on the thread. So far, everyone on the roll call has signed up. Not much help, sorry, but, until someone else chimes in with a better solution.......

Hello Everyone!

We are so pleased to announce our new partnership with Carnival Cruise Lines to offer you, our members, access to exclusive onboard Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle Parties!

Carnival will host private parties for Cruise Critic members who have signed up prior to sailing – a private room and refreshments and snacks will be provided by the cruise line. Meet & Mingles will be held on all Carnival sailings of 7-days or longer. The day, time & location of the party will be published in Fun Times no later than the evening prior to the party.

To attend a Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle on your Carnival sailing, please register here: Register To Attend

Be sure to register soon for your sailing; there is a 14-day advance notice to Carnival!

Parties will be scheduled when there are 25 or more Cruise Critic members (family & friends too) registered to attend. Here is more information about our new partnership with Carnival to bring you Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle parties.

Parties will begin for sailings in April.

We are so excited about this opportunity for our members, and hope you will all have a great time meeting each other at these Official Meet & Mingle gatherings on board your Carnival cruise!

Laura

This is great! We will be on our first cruise ever and was hoping to try and make some friends on board. If we get enough people this M&G will be great! I believe the 2 others on our roll call are registered now...hopefully there will be some with mid teens so my son can make friends:cool:

This is a good start. We had 44 people sign up in just a few hours for our April 9th Miracle cruise. The power of social media.

This is a great start by Carnival but hope it will evolve into something better. Right now it's just going to be an event listed in the Fun Times which pretty much means anyone can show up.

I love the way Royal does it with private invitations in your room, name tags and a set time. We could always plan other fun events around the Meet and Great. Cabin Crawl, poker run, gift exchange and other fun events.

Thanks for getting another line (CCL) to take an active role in organizing CC events on board. Whether they include all the perks that RCI offers, (souvenir's, door prizes etc., or not, it is still great.

As for posting the Meet and Mingle time and place in 'Fun Times', as opposed to invitations delivered to cabins....for CC, that is a good thing...it publicizes the existence of CC to all of the ship's passenger's, who may not be aware of CC...;):)

maybe with this partnership the social internet plan will now include CC website as part of the allowed websites on the social internet plan while on-board.

Its hopefull anyway. then lots more people really could do "live from such and such cruise" threads.