New! Register to Attend OFFICIAL Meet & Mingles on Your Next Carnival Cruise!

LauraS

This is a good start. We had 44 people sign up in just a few hours for our April 9th Miracle cruise. The power of social media.

This is a great start by Carnival but hope it will evolve into something better. Right now it's just going to be an event listed in the Fun Times which pretty much means anyone can show up.

I love the way Royal does it with private invitations in your room, name tags and a set time. We could always plan other fun events around the Meet and Great. Cabin Crawl, poker run, gift exchange and other fun events.

Let us know how it goes. Looking forward to our May 7, cruise. Also let me know if there's a guest talent show

I no longer see carnival from my condo front porch :(

After seeing the posts about emails, I checked my junk (which I never look at) and there it was.

I've checked my Spam & Junk folders....still no email and count is now at 105 for M&M. So still wondering who to contact-Carnival or Cruise Critic?? Laura S-any input?

I have a different issue, the email in my CC account I have no access to anymore. So if I change it, do I get resent anything I got sent before? I wish they let you register with the meet mingle without automatically using what's on CC!

I was conerned we would not get an email. I checked my profile and made sure i had an updated email. Fortunately mine was up to date and i recived the email that we had reached 25 and our meet n mingle would be in the funtimes.. Woohoo. Awesome that cruise critic and carnival put this together.

• Administrators
I've signed up (actually 1st in our sailing to do so) and we now have 87 registered. Sail date is 4/23 on the Glory. I still haven't gotten an email confirmation. One other in the group posted that they got theirs shortly after they registered (count was over 25 by then). How do I follow up in this with Carnival?

You can double check all your info here: http://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcall/cruiselinel2.cfm?cruiselineid=8 See the link entitled "View Your Registered Party Info". Click that. You will see all Meet & Mingle parties that you have registered to attend.

The emails come from us here at Cruise Critic. The only info it contains is whether there will be a party or not based on headcount. Since you already know from others that the minimum was met, you are good to go!

• Administrators

I have a different issue, the email in my CC account I have no access to anymore. So if I change it, do I get resent anything I got sent before? I wish they let you register with the meet mingle without automatically using what's on CC!

No, you won't automatically get another email. If others on your roll call have said they've received the confirmation email regarding 25 registrations, then you have the info needed.

Any further emails sent from any of our systems will be sent to your new email though.

Laura

You can double check all your info here: http://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcall/cruiselinel2.cfm?cruiselineid=8 See the link entitled "View Your Registered Party Info". Click that. You will see all Meet & Mingle parties that you have registered to attend.

The emails come from us here at Cruise Critic. The only info it contains is whether there will be a party or not based on headcount. Since you already know from others that the minimum was met, you are good to go!

Hi Laura

Yes-I've been checking there to see how many are going. Just replied to your email.

Thanks

We will be on the Magic sailing of 4/30...45 folks are signed up for the Meet & Mingle! :)

Since this has been in effect for about 2 weeks, has anyone seen a review that included the M&M. I am really curious what is served. John

We will be on the Magic sailing of 4/30...45 folks are signed up for the Meet & Mingle! :)

Since this has been in effect for about 2 weeks, has anyone seen a review that included the M&M. I am really curious what is served. John

I've read a few mixed reviews on the other site about current meet and mingles

The most important part is that Carnival DOES NOT send out emails letting anyone know the exact day and time of the Meet and Mingle.....A few Roll Calls had between 100-125 people sign up for it But only 20 people showed up.... This was largely to blame on people Overlooking the announcement in their Fun Times about the Day/Time

Also at a few there were Juices, Coffee and some snacks......One persons review stated No personal from Carnival were there.....The whole things new so hopefully it'll get better and better with more people checking the Fun Times etc

Still nothing for the 05/30/16 Sunshine cruise. Starting to think Carnival will not be having one for us. Oh well.

With regards to not notifying date/time/location in advance by email, not sure why this should be a concern. Celebrity and Royal have had official Cruise Critic Meet & Mingles for years and they do not notify by email either. You learn once on board the date/time and location for the event. We have always had pretty good turn out.

Still nothing for the 05/30/16 Sunshine cruise. Starting to think Carnival will not be having one for us. Oh well.

With regards to not notifying date/time/location in advance by email, not sure why this should be a concern. Celebrity and Royal have had official Cruise Critic Meet & Mingles for years and they do not notify by email either. You learn once on board the date/time and location for the event. We have always had pretty good turn out.

Yes. I asked and nothing came of it. But still really looking forward to this vacation :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

We just got off of the Valor and had my first experience with the Carnival arranged meet & greet. All I can say is they went out of there way with Coffee, Juice and Danish along with six member of the staff including the cruise director and assistant cruise director. The only big problem was the lack of cruise critic members. Of the 38 who signed up only 10 showed up, not very impressive. We took photos and talked and for the 10 there it was great.

If I can say one thing, that is if you are going to sign up, show up.

Great Job Carnival !

We just attended the CC m&m on Carnival Triumph 4/8/16 ,, 2nd last day of the cruise.. Fun Times gave us time and location...

some folks were having conversations,, some folks were waiting for the party to get started.. CD showed up for a few minutes,, but I didn't see him talk with anyone as he seemed busy .. I didn't see any refreshments, etc.. held in the oxford bar,, but no bar staff on hand.. and people started leaving about 35 min in... so we bailed too... I met more folks waiting for the elevator than in the m&m ... none of them were impressed ... I have to give Carnival the benefit of the doubt ... and hope it gets better ... I have already booked for Carnival Magic 1/21/17 and 1/28/17