Royal Caribbean Sale

4/13... Although they have been offering this deal for at least the last year. It's really not a special deal if you compare prices to other cruise lines.

Depends on which cruise. I see at least one good deal for 9/2016.

4/13... Although they have been offering this deal for at least the last year. It's really not a special deal if you compare prices to other cruise lines.

I believe we will be coming up to 2 years in June if I remember correctly

I was trying to post a new name for them before Carol comes along and tells us that these are NOT sales;)

Slow, but I usually get it.

I believe we will be coming up to 2 years in June if I remember correctly

May 2014.

Unless you're ahead of me once again and are acknowledging that the first few weeks of BOGOHO were true sales (meaning lower than normal pricing) and by the time June came along, all we got were fake sales.

Slow, but I usually get it.

May 2014.

Unless you're ahead of me once again and are acknowledging that the first few weeks of BOGOHO were true sales (meaning lower than normal pricing) and by the time June came along, all we got were fake sales.

I think I had June in my mind because that is when you could get a good price on the Harmony for a few days.

To the OP... Don't look at the so called sales, look at your budget. If you feel it is a good price, put a deposit down. If the price goes down, let RCI know of your TA and they will match it, if it goes up you can say whew, glad I got it when I did! HA! :D

Never fear it will be replaced soon by the BOGOHOGOHO sale.

Followed by the 30%-50% HOHOHO Christmas sale (*inclusive/exclusive/partially inclusive/maybe exclusive of OBC/Beverage/Specialty Dining packages and pre BOGOHO bookings made during or after a harvest moon. See terms and conditions. Also not combinable, shareable or divisible with C&A Discounts, Shareholder Discounts, or any other discount, promo, coupon or benefit imaginable now or in the future).

Never fear it will be replaced soon by the BOGOHOGOHO sale.

Followed by the 30%-50% HOHOHO Christmas sale (*inclusive/exclusive/partially inclusive/maybe exclusive of OBC/Beverage/Specialty Dining packages and pre BOGOHO bookings made during or after a harvest moon. See terms and conditions. Also not combinable, shareable or divisible with C&A Discounts, Shareholder Discounts, or any other discount, promo, coupon or benefit imaginable now or in the future).

This is hilarious.:D

Now I'm afraid we will see that phrase in future terms and conditions.

Edited by clarea

To the OP... Don't look at the so called sales, look at your budget. If you feel it is a good price, put a deposit down. If the price goes down, let RCI know of your TA and they will match it, if it goes up you can say whew, glad I got it when I did! HA! :D

Price reduction? Not if you live in the UK.

RCCL here won't let your price drop. We know from experience. :(

Price reduction? Not if you live in the UK.

RCCL here won't let your price drop. We know from experience. :(

As I said... To the OP. I looked before I posted it and the OP is listed as "Tn Niagara, New York" which is in U.S.A.