B2B2B2B2B documents

If you do back to back cruises do you normally print out the documents for all cruises or just the first one?

I don't remember for sure what I have done before, but I think I only printed the first one.

TIA :)

Just print out the docs for the first cruise. However, if we have Royal OBC for any of the cruises, I make sure to have a printout of that invoice.

Like Bob said you only need to print out the Setsail pass for cruise 1. When doing online check in be sure to mark that you're a Consecutive Cruisers in arrival/departure section. Enjoy!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I've also read on here that you should also call RCI and have them linked. Is this really necessary? I figure the consecutive cruiser info was enough.

I've also read on here that you should also call RCI and have them linked. Is this really necessary? I figure the consecutive cruiser info was enough.

I would call and have the cruises linked a few weeks before the first cruise. I'm not sure that info from the online check-in makes it to the ship.

Personally, I think that filling out the online check-in and ticking off "consecutive cruiser" for travel info is enough.

But if you REALLY want to call and link them, I advise waiting until the last possible moment. Bad things have happened, in terms of being able to access info on the website, once they are linked.

And yes, check with Guest Services once on board.

Where is the consecutive cruiser bit to be ticked? Didn't see anything like that during online checkin, and can't remember seeing it at the pier (though I've never done a B2B before).

When you are doing the online check-in for your SetSail Pass, it asks you your travel plans. When and how are you arriving at the port, when and how are you leaving.

One of the options (instead of plane, bus, private vehicle, etc.) is "consecutive cruiser".

Where is the consecutive cruiser bit to be ticked? Didn't see anything like that during online checkin, and can't remember seeing it at the pier (though I've never done a B2B before).

It's on the last page of the Guest Information section of the Online Check-In, under Travel Plans.

When you are doing the online check-in for your SetSail Pass, it asks you your travel plans. When and how are you arriving at the port, when and how are you leaving.

One of the options (instead of plane, bus, private vehicle, etc.) is "consecutive cruiser".

It's on the last page of the Guest Information section of the Online Check-In, under Travel Plans.

Hmm, I've already checked in, with set sail printed, and don't remember anything about travel plans. Will check again tomorrow. They hardly have different check in processes for US vs others?

Hmm, I've already checked in, with set sail printed, and don't remember anything about travel plans. Will check again tomorrow. They hardly have different check in processes for US vs others?

I don't think so. My impression of the travel plans section was to pop up and warn you if you entered something way out of range, like you want to get off the ship at 3pm or so.

We have done many B2Bs and up to 7 B2Bs and some we were still missed on their B2B lists! We had no notice in our cabin of the coming meeting.

I had filled in being consecutive cruises etc. etc.

We have had this happen in the past too and now know to go to GS around mid cruise and check that they have us on their List as B2B.

Told the Officer at the first missed invitation meeting we were on for more cruises. She still missed putting us on the list again for the next one.:rolleyes:

One time many at a Departure gathering did not have new Sea Passes, we were included and the Concierge had to run to get those printed off. So, do all you can but check at GS to be sure you are on their list.

As stated before, I take any sheets that show OBC etc. I bring a copy of our final payment paid doc sheets for each cruise, as proof, just incase there are any issues. [You could access it on your computer but sometimes that isn't as easy if the internet is slow.]

• 3 months later...

Came across this thread while searching something else. We are doing our first b2b in September. I already did the online check in and didn't notice the consecutive cruisers choice on the travel info. Do I check that for the first leg or the second or both? I did email RCI and tell them they were b2b as I booked online and the agent responded that he had linked them. Ever since then I've had trouble getting into the first leg. That must be why. lol

I went to Guest Relations near the end of our first cruise, to confirm we were shown as doing a b2b. Check if your consecutive on the first cruise, unless your doing more then one ( b2b2b) Where it asks you if your leaving by cab etc, Consecutive Cruiser is also listed and you select that. I never linked out first b2b.

Edited by Desert Cruizers

I would call and have the cruises linked a few weeks before the first cruise. I'm not sure that info from the online check-in makes it to the ship.

I don't, and I don't recommend it.

Filling out the online Set Sail Pass information, where you check off "consecutive cruiser" is enough.

And that never messes up any part of your reservation.

:eek: :)

TXMary, This is under the page for travel plans. The first leg just go to the departure area and show "consecutive cruiser" for departure plans. The second leg under the arrival plans, check "consecutive cruiser". I have never not been linked doing this on my online check in. There is no need to call when you fill this out.

I don't, and I don't recommend it.

Filling out the online Set Sail Pass information, where you check off "consecutive cruiser" is enough.

And that never messes up any part of your reservation.

:eek: :)

Everyone listen to Merion Mom!!

I got her warning too late, and linked my first B2B. Big mistake!! :eek:

Won't do that again. Made access to my reservation online a mess. :(

From now on, I will take her excellent suggestion and just check off

consecutive cruiser, and follow up with GS on onboard to make sure we

are on the list. :)

I did print out my second set sail pass, (not sure I will need it though)

but made sure I did print out my confirmation showing the second OBC.

Had to laugh at myself when I automatically was about to print out

the luggage tags. :p

Edited by island lady

I put it in on my Set Sail pass (When Filling it out) and then I usually stop by Guest Relations sometime early in the first cruise (or the Concierge if you have that perk) and let them know and just to confirm I am on the B2B List. I have never had a problem after doing that.

Edited by Firefighterhoop