Each nights dining menu...Mojo, Saffron, Pimento...

E23NK1

So I have seen references to each nights dining menu but don't know what they mean...I assume its the type of food?

I have seen...

Mojo

Saffron

Pimento

Basil

Pomodoro

Jasmine

Shiitake

Can anyone enlighten me or direct me as to what each menu is?

Thanks,

Eric

So I have seen references to each nights dining menu but don't know what they mean...I assume its the type of food?

I have seen...

Mojo

Saffron

Pimento

Basil

Pomodoro

Jasmine

Shiitake

Thanks,

Eric

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/download-press-kit/7/

I just wish that they would change the menus. We are tired of the repetition, have been lucky enough to cruise several times in the past few years but between the menus, many of the activities, etc., things are getting too repetitive and we will be taking a long, possibly permanent, break. We loved Anthem and thought it offered fabulous dining variety (as well as activity), but we only cruise in the winter and wouldn't want to leave from New York.

I agree it is time to update the menu. I would like the vidalia tart back, as well as the mushroom and blue cheese casserole. I think the desserts could also use an over haul. But please keep the cold soups and the salads!

I still always manage to find something to eat! There are many good choices, but I already know what menus will be served what nights. Part of the joy of cruising is discovering new things while also enjoying some of the familiar things.

• 1 month later...

Are these menus for the MDR in every RCL ship for 2016? Or do different ships have different MDR menus. I thought I saw somewhere that RCL was changing all the menus (May 2016?) for all their ships. Does anyone know?

Are these menus for the MDR in every RCL ship for 2016? Or do different ships have different MDR menus. I thought I saw somewhere that RCL was changing all the menus (May 2016?) for all their ships. Does anyone know?

These menus are for all ships, except for Quantum class. Have not heard any more about new menus.

Over the past few weeks a few recent cruisers have reported that new MDR menus would be introduced in June.

We shall see.......

Sailing Allure June 19. Would love to see some new menus - especially if they brought back the Scallop Risotto....Mmmmm

I heard about new menus, especially on the newer ships during the Chef's talk on Allure. Like others, I heard June timeframe. There is talk also about a new Coastal Kitchen menu as well from the Chef.

I have seen...

Mojo

Saffron

Pimento

Basil

Pomodoro

Jasmine

Shiitake

Thanks,

Eric

It is just a name.

Does the MDR rotation change for days different sailings? I'm going on Allure July 17 and wanted to confirm the order of the menus, can someone help? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Does the MDR rotation change for days different sailings? I'm going on Allure July 17 and wanted to confirm the order of the menus, can someone help? Thanks!

Allure Eastern: Mojo, Saffron (Formal), Pimiento, Shiitake, Basil, Jasmine (Formal), Pomodoro

I guess I have not been on a RC cruise lately, but booked in September on the Rapsoady. Mojo, I wonder what they actually server on that menu. If you have not tried it DRY Mojo, is great on chicken and pork, and what the heck beef as well and why not, mojo grilled fish for fish tacos.

That is 7... Are there additional menus for longer cruises (say 12 nights) hiding somewhere? Or do these repeat or get mixed around?

There are additional menus. I've been told there are at least 14 menus. Some entrees may appear on more than one menu.

There are additional menus. I've been told there are at least 14 menus. Some entrees may appear on more than one menu.

And sometimes the expected menus don't materialize - was looking forward to shiitake on the 10 day med cruise and didn't happen.:rolleyes: