Tuesday Specials?

RoxiRoo

I am hearing about Tuesday specials on the Boards, but don't know where to find these. Is there an email list I need to sign up for? Or are they just on Celebrity's "wonderful" website? Where do I go to find the elusive Tuesday specials? :)

I am hearing about Tuesday specials on the Boards, but don't know where to find these. Is there an email list I need to sign up for? Or are they just on Celebrity's "wonderful" website? Where do I go to find the elusive Tuesday specials? :)

Check pdf file:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Exciting_Deals/XcitingDeals_cel_tues.pdf

It's gets refresh each week

Thank you! so this is what my TA watches to see if she can save me money on my current cruise - good to know! And now I can watch to see if there is something that comes up that I want to take advantage of.

:)

Thank you! so this is what my TA watches to see if she can save me money on my current cruise - good to know! And now I can watch to see if there is something that comes up that I want to take advantage of.

:)

I do not think most TA watch the Tuesday specials to see if their clients can save money. Frequently the deals are after the final payment is due. None of mine do. It is more of something to monitor for last minute deals if you are interested.

I get mine emailed from Celebrity on Tuesdays but I also use the link given above to see them on the previous Thursday or Friday. Of course you can't get the price till Tuesday but it's sometimes good to know what's coming. This week the prices are good for Wednesday also.

Also, note that the specials are for new bookings only. You can get some great deals on both Celebrity's and Royal Caribbean's Tuesday sales sites. RCI's site is http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

Exciting deals are usually after final payment but I have always been able to upgrade as long as the cabin costs at least $1 more than I paid. So even though it says new bookings only and double occupancy only, I have always used them to upgrade my cabin and pay the difference. Sometimes you have to ask for the resolutions desk but if you use a good travel agent, they should also be able to get the upgrade for you.

One thing you need to be aware of is that you usually lose perks like go big when you upgrade after final payment so you have to consider that.

Each week is different. I agree most weeks, I don't find them special. Once in a while Celebrity has a cruise that is not booked very heavily, then is when the price can be quite nice. I find it is worth a quick look when looking at a last minute(?) cruise. (Also factoring in last minute flight costs)