Luminae 14 days of menus

ggroup

Makes me excited to experience Luminae again in the fall.

I also noted a few nights where I didn't fancy any of the appetizers and I got either a spinach salad or some shrimp cocktail and it wasn't a problem at all.

I also ordered nearly every night some broccoli or green beans or spinach, or a side salad - I like some greens and often it was little more than a garnish.

The breakfast menu looks wonderful! We were just in a suite on Royal and the breakfast menu of cooked items was only eggs. They were delicious, but you could not get a pancake, etc. Thank you!

I believe most of these menus (B,L and D) are from an origional post by Jenna - need2bespoiled so all thanks are owed to her for her efforts:)

We thank you both.:)

Those breakfast menus did look wonderful. The signature burger with bacon onion jam looked pretty good too. I found bacon jam at Trader Joe's and it is quite tasty.

I see they have scallops for 2 of the dinners. Anyone have any comments on them? My favorite seafood.

We just finished 2 cruises, one in Blu and one in Luminae. I prefer Blu over Luminae in both breakfast and dinner. Luminae food is way too rich for my liking. In Aqua I can have appetizer, salad/soup, entree and still have room for dessert. In Luminae, 2 courses and I feel bloated, missed out on dessert and coffee most night. The blueberry walnut pancakes in Blu beats Luminae pancakes hands down IMO

We just finished 2 cruises, one in Blu and one in Luminae. I prefer Blu over Luminae in both breakfast and dinner. Luminae food is way too rich for my liking. In Aqua I can have appetizer, salad/soup, entree and still have room for dessert. In Luminae, 2 courses and I feel bloated, missed out on dessert and coffee most night. The blueberry walnut pancakes in Blu beats Luminae pancakes hands down IMO

I liked every offering they provided in Luminae, always had room for the 4 courses.:D

The breakfast menu looks wonderful! We were just in a suite on Royal and the breakfast menu of cooked items was only eggs. They were delicious, but you could not get a pancake, etc. Thank you!
I'm wondering if they're shrinking the Royal Suite Room Service Menu. We had more options, but were told we'd have to wait until the MDR opened to get them. Otherwise, we were limited to what was on the standard room service menu.

Ordering from the main dining room menu is allowed as well.:D

How does that work? Can we get them to give us the menu from the MDR? Sometimes I order the items offered every day in the MDR.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...