25 anniversary

Well for my 25 anniversary, I decided on harmony of the seas. Dec 17-23, 2017 . Eastern Caribbean. 12 deck . Room 12222. I decided on this ship because of itarnary, port location, and

New ship. First time ever on royal Caribbean. Tia

Edited by Eileenfa1

The representative of royal Caribbean on the phone when I made the booking asked my anniversary date

They asked because they are going to note it in your reservation.

You are now supposed to think that they will do something special for you on the date.

Do not expect it.

:rolleyes:

The representative of royal Caribbean on the phone when I made the booking asked my anniversary date

Based on our recent experience for our 35th anniversary on Explorer, your room steward may know about your anniversary & make the 'love swans' towel animals or similar & likely you will receive a congratulatory gift voucher towards a spa treatment or similar.

Congratulations & Enjoy!!!

Well for my 25 anniversary, I decided on harmony of the seas. Dec 17-23, 2017 . Eastern Caribbean. 12 deck . Room 12222. I decided on this ship because of itarnary, port location, and

Congratulations!

Congratulations on your upcoming 25th anniversary.

Congratulations!

Be sure to order some anniversary decorations. I ordered their chocolate cake for DH's birthday, and it was DELICIOUS!

We reserve specialty dining for our special days.

I'd suggest bringing something to decorate your room. RCI's Anniversary decorations are $75.....to me a bit pricey for a door sign and a couple of things hanging from the ceiling.

Based on our recent experience for our 35th anniversary on Explorer, your room steward may know about your anniversary & make the 'love swans' towel animals or similar & likely you will receive a congratulatory gift voucher towards a spa treatment or similar.

Did ship's personnel give you a gift voucher?

We celebrated our 50th anniversary this month on Jewel. We made it special with dinner in a specialty restaurant and a special bottle of wine. We didn't expect anything and were surprised when cabin attendant made the love swans. MDR staff sang Happy Anniversary one night too.

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

Hi mr walker. DH and I will be on the Explorer in October 2016 Seattle to Sydney. One of the ports we stop is is Noumea. I was scrolling thru CC and read you have been to Noumea 4 times. I have read thru port reviews as well as excursion reviews for Noumea. Can you please make some recommendations as to what we shouldn't miss (or should...) This will be our first time there. I thought about booking a private tour but the concern is "what happens if the van breaks down...

Also trying to find out info on "Hop On Hop Off" and not having success.

Thoughts please....thank you.

Just off the Oasis. Didn't get the love swans, but the dining room brought us a special piece of chocolate cake (not the one you pay for), put a candle in it and sang to us. I didn't think they did that any more. I was impressed.

I wouldn't expect anything, but if any dept recognizes your special day, it will certainly make you feel special. I am smiling about it right now.:D

It was our 25th as well!!!

Did ship's personnel give you a gift voucher?.

One day when we returned to our cabin their was a card congratulating us on our anniversary and offering a $50 discount on spa treatments ( a few options offered) to be used within the next 5 days I think it was.

We didn't actually use it, but it was sorta nice to get :-)

We also received a plate of chocolate coated strawberries and sweets from the DL concierge one day - not sure if it was anything to do with our anniversary.

Hi mr walker. ....I was scrolling thru CC and read you have been to Noumea 4 times... Can you please make some recommendations as to what we shouldn't miss (or should...)Thoughts please....thank you.

Not to go OT on this thread I posted on the Aus/NZ thread - trust that was of use.

Congrats on 25 years.

Just off Jewel on Wednesday. Celebrated our 40th anniversary. Received a cupcake with a candle at our evening meal, and a rendition of Happy Anniversary to you, by our head and assistant waiters, who were joined by their immediate superior ( not sure what you call him).

Incidentally it was the only time we saw him for the duration of the cruise.

Edited by Frankmac