Cabin on Lido- Victory

We've been on the Victory and had the very first balcony as you come off lido, so closest to the action. There is a door in the hallway that buffers most of the noise, and it also makes your hall semi-private, because most of the foot traffic from lido will proceed through the center walkway towards the atrium. You obviously can hear the music from lido on the balcony, but you're expecting that already.

We love this location.

On the Dream class, being that far toward the open deck is not as good because of the lanai that goes all the way around deck 5 so that your view from the balcony is not of the water but of the lanai. We choose a lido cabin, but further towards the front, where the lanai narrows, to minimize that on Dream class.

Enjoy your lido balcony!

We've been on the Victory and had the very first balcony as you come off lido, so closest to the action. There is a door in the hallway that buffers most of the noise, and it also makes your hall semi-private, because most of the foot traffic from lido will proceed through the center walkway towards the atrium. You obviously can hear the music from lido on the balcony, but you're expecting that already.

We love this location.

On the Dream class, being that far toward the open deck is not as good because of the lanai that goes all the way around deck 5 so that your view from the balcony is not of the water but of the lanai. We choose a lido cabin, but further towards the front, where the lanai narrows, to minimize that on Dream class.

Enjoy your lido balcony!

I'm thinking of upgrading us to a Lido balcony on the Dream for our Dec cruise. Hadn't thought about how the deck is set up. So do I want to go as far forward as I can get? I did see some very forward rooms available, I know these can be a bit noisier as far as ocean wave noise hitting the ship but not worried about that. I want the best water view when I'm out on the balcony.

I already upgraded us to Lido balcony on out Triumph Oct cruise, yay afraid I'm gonna get hooked on Lido now lol

love, love, love balconies on the lido deck. I have had lido balconies twice and will have another one this year. You do not hear much, the boat is very well designed to block lido deck sound. Enjoy your cruise!

We recently had a balcony on the Lido deck on the Victory. It was a great location. Very quiet. We found that we did not explore the ship as much as we had in the past. I would most definitely book a room on the lido deck.

I already upgraded us to Lido balcony on out Triumph Oct cruise, yay afraid I'm gonna get hooked on Lido now lol

That happened to us on the Panorama Deck. Once there, you're hooked.

Lido is the best deck.

Lido or Panorama. Shorter decks, less foot traffic and close to most of the daily activities.

Now that I have booked it I'm kind of scared. Is it going to be loud up there? We have a balcony so I know outside it may be but how about inside?

See all my cruises in my signature? All except for Paradise, Miracle, both Legends, both Prides, and Destiny were in Lido balcony cabins. :D

Don't be scared, be happy. We've never heard noise from Lido on our balcony nor in our cabin.

Lido balconies (and interiors) have benefits: Close to pools, quick walk to buffet to get coffee/tea/breakfast/lunch/snacks/chocolate chip cookies :D/etc to enjoy on the balcony.

Enjoy!

Now that I have booked it I'm kind of scared. Is it going to be loud up there? We have a balcony so I know outside it may be but how about inside?

We stayed in 9294 on Victory and LOVED it!

• 2 weeks later...