I'm going to gain weight!

The cruise planner for my upcoming Anthem cruise says that I have 111 dining reservations. I only made reservations for 12 dinners and they are the only ones listed on the calendar.

If it is true I guess I won't have much time for anything else. I hope the food is good.

Seriously: Has this happened to anyone else?

The cruise planner for my upcoming Anthem cruise says that I have 111 dining reservations. I only made reservations for 12 dinners and they are the only ones listed on the calendar.

If it is true I guess I won't have much time for anything else. I hope the food is good.

Seriously: Has this happened to anyone else?

Hit the gym.

I don't think it is a matter of gaining weight. My theory is there is something in the closets on the ship that causes your clothes to shrink during the course of the cruise.

The reason I come up with this conclusion is after returning home and putting them back in my closet, after a short time they return back to their original size. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

I think some people took this post WAY wrong...

Perhaps it did. But I did get the answer that a large number of "reservations" on the cruise planner does happen, so I am not going to be concerned about a computer glitch as long as I take a copy of my cruise calendar along.

If it evolves into a light hearted thread, that's OK.

Cruising tip: Pack your regular size clothes for the first half of the cruise and pack one size up clothes for the second half.

For those that scuba dive, will my buoyancy change enough that I might have to go up a few pounds on the weight belt if my excursion is closer towards the end of the cruise:p

In all honesty though, My wife and I only cruised twice and actually we both lost weight both times. Even if we ate and drank constantly, we did so much walking and took the stairs 99% of the time, we could not believe we actually lost weight.

dp