Laundrette on Reflection?

Evertonian64

Why Bother, I pack old clothes and toss them when done!! Buy my t's in port and go home with new stuff,Simple

Not sure if you're being serious, but we met a couple from Zurich last year on the Harmony TA that do exactly this.

All their casual shirts they were leaving behind for the crew and then going to the outlet mall in Ft. Lauderdale to replenish their wardrobes. They were taking very little off the ship with them.

Not sure if you're being serious, but we met a couple from Zurich last year on the Harmony TA that do exactly this.

All their casual shirts they were leaving behind for the crew and then going to the outlet mall in Ft. Lauderdale to replenish their wardrobes. They were taking very little off the ship with them.

Over the years, many people have said they do this....

You do realize that you’re not supposed to hang anything on a balcony don’t you?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am aware. but everything was completely secure. There was no way anything could go amiss. And the location of my deck there was no breeze.

Can anyone say if there is a laundrette on Reflection that can be used to do say bagful of washing and drying and if so the cost. I am looking for the sort of laundrette you would use at home, washer and dryer and not the, I assume expensive, one provided by the staff.

Princess/HAL/Cunard..Yes. Celebrity NO. I guess they want to keep the laundry room trash talk to a minimum.

When I leave old clothes thy are not trash. Just things I no longer want I can donate to Goodwill or leave have someone that needs them . Enjoy!!!

Anything left behind by passengers goes to the rubbish. Crew members are not allowed to keep anything and if you give a gift (not cash) you have to indicate it so in a letter stating your info and cabin to whom the gift is for and what reason, so they can show their supervisor as proof. I have been down this road before. So leaving clothes your is nothing but garbage, better off donating them at home where they could go to some good use.

I am aware. but everything was completely secure. There was no way anything could go amiss. And the location of my deck there was no breeze.

Hmm, I guess a smoker could say there was no one around them and the breeze would blow the smoke away. They wouldn't be bothering anyone. :rolleyes: