carry on bags

Gunwale

I do not have to fly to my next cruise and so will not be limited to airline baggage allowance.

Does Celebrity have luggage restrictions on number of bags for checked in and carry on?

I am aware of restricted storage space.

I do not have to fly to my next cruise and so will not be limited to airline baggage allowance.

Does Celebrity have luggage restrictions on number of bags for checked in and carry on?

If you check out the online brochure it is 90Kgs per person. That would be a lot of luggage :)

:cool: you can bring all you want, HOWEVER use you head. Make a list ahead of time of what you actually need. This helps keep packing smart. Most people over pack. I use to. Making a responsible list eliminates this:cool:

The t&c does say 90kg

90kg per person?!? :eek:

We ran out of storage space in our cabin with under 30kgs per person - and some of that was Christmas gifts that stayed in our suitcases until it was time to deliver them.

I travel light typically with under 18Kg of luggage and one bag. 90Kg!!!! Do people take the kitchen sink??? I take it that the max for any one case would be 32Kg (H&S applies)

Edited by Jack Staff

I travel for work and can get one week worth of clothes - 2 suits, 2 dresses, r blouses, 5 sets of casual, 3 pjs and 3 shoes and makeup/toiletries in one carry on as long as it has a built in valet. my husband - "the guy" - needs to check a 40lb bag!!

I travel light typically with under 18Kg of luggage and one bag. 90Kg!!!! Do people take the kitchen sink??? I take it that the max for any one case would be 32Kg (H&S applies)

Some people use the transatlantic cruises to move from continent to continent. When you consider the cost of shipping your things + airfare it would be a much more relaxing and economical way to travel if the schedules worked out.

Each guest is permitted to carry a reasonable amount of personal property (including luggage) aboard the vessel; however, for your comfort and convenience, it is recommended that you limit the number of pieces you take.

Some people travel light, some pack heavy, neither really impacts me so I don't much care what others do. I did one time ,eat a person who was moving from .shanghai to vancouver and had more than ten suitcases and packing cases with him, which he described as "all his worldly possessions. This was on a transpacific cruise a couple of years ago. And once I was a table with some big art collectors in South America who had actually booked an extra inside stateroom for all their purchases.