Oasis of the Seas - Tips | Tricks | Secrets

I just wanted to make sure I was thinking of the same ones. I thought they'd be great to just sit and relax and read- but never got around to going there for that (I'd see them because I was jogging) on my first trip on Lady Oasis. Maybe during this second time I'll get around to it. Probably not. lol.

So much to see and do. That, and I usually read on my balcony. The peaceful bit of isolation provided there too can be really nice.

LOL. Yes you were thinking of the same ones - thought I'd grab the pic to help. Well, next time you're on Lady O and jogging, consider having a stop there for your cool-down / water break:)

I totally agree, so much to see and do -- I've been on her twice and still think there's places to explore:)

Someone posted earlier this question: wonder if the gnomes are still in Central Park? I too wonder if Garry and friend are there?

Edited by jaspercat

Hi All -

Going on the Oasis of the Seas - September 3rd.

First time on the Oasis, and the Oasis class of ship on Royal, although we are Diamond members.

Can you share your best tips, tricks and/or secrets?

Want to make the most of our time on board!

Thanks for all of your help!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Would these tips also be the same for the Allure? Love the thread but if it's the same would just follow this one

It was cabin 10329 and hands-down I would book it again. It's the last cabin on the boardwalk.

We are thinking about the end cabin of the Boardwalk cabins on Allure for next year. Glad to know you were happy with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We are thinking about the end cabin of the Boardwalk cabins on Allure for next year. Glad to know you were happy with it.

Awesome view of wake as well as the afternoon diving shows. You can even sit on your balcony and enjoy a movie :) (it was December when I sailed) --

2d2bqep.jpg

Thank you! We have 9319, and I wondered if it would be a similar view

My first Oasis cruise was in 10719 (sorry they are a bit foggy -- it wasn't, the camera lens fogged and I must have been happy too much fun as I don't seem to have any others)

fdequc.jpg

easgo5.jpg

Awesome view of wake as well as the afternoon diving shows. You can even sit on your balcony and enjoy a movie :) (it was December when I sailed) --

2d2bqep.jpg

Love the view! Do you think the 11th or 12th level would be better?

On the Oasis (and Allure) there is public seating Deck 7 aft (near the rock climbing wall entrance). I didn't see a lot of people ever using it, great views of the shows going on in the aquatheatre and a good spot for sail-away.