Oasis of the Seas - Tips | Tricks | Secrets

HI since we are talking Oasis tips, question: Do diamonds havea dedicated breakfast spot to go to? I am guessing not from the number of trvelers eating breakfsast in johnny rockets

Thanks!

The Diamond Lounge offers a continental breakfast for about 2 hours every morning. That's about it for Diamonds.

Does anyone know if Oasis also does the donuts in the morning in front of the Hotdog place?[/quote

Wondering the same thing as on Oasis, inaugural cruise out of Port Canaveral. Excited to have Oasis near our home.Been on her twice as love this floating resort.Have last boardwalk cabin looking at water theater on Deck 10.

• 2 months later...

Thanks to everyone for the tips! Does the public seating on deck 7 have chairs or standing only? My extended family is traveling together and unable to get plans synched in time to get a ressie for the aquatheater, so I am thinking this location may be a great alternative for our party of 10.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks to everyone for the tips! Does the public seating on deck 7 have chairs or standing only? My extended family is traveling together and unable to get plans synched in time to get a ressie for the aquatheater, so I am thinking this location may be a great alternative for our party of 10.

Yeah it does have some seating. But it isn't as much of a hidden secret anymore.

Sent from a mobile device

Does anyone know if Oasis also does the donuts in the morning in front of the Hotdog place?[/quote

Wondering the same thing as on Oasis, inaugural cruise out of Port Canaveral. Excited to have Oasis near our home.Been on her twice as love this floating resort.Have last boardwalk cabin looking at water theater on Deck 10.

No donuts! We are on now.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are just off Oasis. We were in the back row on Deck 6. The only people on deck 7 by the rock climbing walls during the Aqua performance were some of the performers, who were doing some aerial stunts and that was their starting or ending point. Not sure if there are seats there too, but thought I'd mention about the performers staging there.