Equinox 2017 Caribbean Promo

QuakerBoy

How do you know the loyaty rewards was taken off? Is there something on the invoice that says so? Or is it just the rep saying he gave you the loyalty rewards. Also someone posted you get great deals with a TA when they have a large group. Im guessing you just ask them?

It will be on your booking conformation.

1753645411_loyal001.jpg.d8f0257a916e08ff6f0ef6cfae42ead6.jpg

So the Loyalty Rewards is different than the categiry upgrade? I'm a little confused, I booked a 1A but what price should I see on the invoice, 1A or 1B?

Right now, I see the 1A price, with the loyalty discount coming off, but nothing about the captsuns club category upgrade. Where does that get listed?

Thanks

So the Loyalty Rewards is different than the categiry upgrade? I'm a little confused, I booked a 1A but what price should I see on the invoice, 1A or 1B?

Right now, I see the 1A price, with the loyalty discount coming off, but nothing about the captsuns club category upgrade. Where does that get listed?

Thanks

The 1 category upgrade hasn't ever been listed on any of my invoices but the pricing should reflect the lower category. Sometimes you have to remind the travel agents or Celebrity reps about this. Most of the folks at Celebrity are well versed in this but have had to remind one future cruises sales reps of it while onboard. It is not for all categories but it should apply for a 1B to a 1A. Just do a dummy booking and see which one was given to you.

We booked under this deal today. Very happy to get all 4 perks. Booked for the last available sailing and only late dining was available, hopefully that changes

Oh ... that's funny. When I booked it a couple of days ago, they told me only the early dining was available. We don't usually like the early dining so asked them if they could possibly get us into the anytime dining ... no problem and it was done.

We booked under this deal today. Very happy to get all 4 perks. Booked for the last available sailing and only late dining was available, hopefully that changes

Look forward to meeting ya'll! We must have half the town of Vancouver on this cruise!

EW

I wouldn't worry about the dining status when you book. We were "wait listed" for anytime dining on this cruise when we booked last week, and it only took three or four days to clear and the reservation when I now check My Celebrity now shows anytime dining. Same thing hapenned on our last two cruises as well. Love anytime!

Is that $200 off for booking b2b in addition to the 4 perks (premium bev package, OBC, unlimited internet and prepaid grats), AND the $500 loyalty discount? Anne

Yes - all that for both cruises. Loyalty discount is $250/ cabin/ cruise.

$100 off cabin cost per cruise - for B2B.

4 perks/ cruise

Additional OBC is from travel agent and for cancellation of our TA cruise.

How do you know the loyaty rewards was taken off? Is there something on the invoice that says so? Or is it just the rep saying he gave you the loyalty rewards. Also someone posted you get great deals with a TA when they have a large group. Im guessing you just ask them?

My TA emailed me an invoice with listed $250 off - loyalty and $100 off - B2B.

She spells out all promos and discounts.

Likewise. And the more Canucks the better as long as they're well stocked on Clamato ;)

Bad news for you - there is a large Canadian contingent - including 10 in my group - on the cruise before you. There may be no Clamato left ;)

Bad news for you - there is a large Canadian contingent - including 10 in my group - on the cruise before you. There may be no Clamato left ;)

I have already placed and advanced re-stock order to take care of my roll call friend from the north!

stock.jpg.426bc3ab5810182e8563787dc2ea8d3d.jpg

Hey Koolforkatz .....

Are you on the Oct 27th cruise? We chose the Nov 6th one! We weren't going to do it but just couldn't pass up such a deal.

PS -- one of my Canadian friends introduced me to the almighty Caesar! Now, Americans are drinking all the Clamato as well. Secret is out ....LOL!!

Hey Koolforkatz .....

Are you on the Oct 27th cruise? We chose the Nov 6th one! We weren't going to do it but just couldn't pass up such a deal.

PS -- one of my Canadian friends introduced me to the almighty Caesar! Now, Americans are drinking all the Clamato as well. Secret is out ....LOL!!

They thought they ran out on Connie in May, there was almost a riot ;) they did some serious digging and found us some :D

They thought they ran out on Connie in May, there was almost a riot ;) they did some serious digging and found us some :D

Happened to us on a Century Alaska cruise too! If you really persist they can usually find some clamato [emoji6]

Hey Koolforkatz .....

Still think you should join us on the 27th..... Transfer your booking and Bob's your uncle [emoji5]

Thanks to this thread we just saved $300!! I was looking at the 10/6 departure and had quotes from my TA but she did not include the loyalty promo..hmmm... So we are getting additional $300 off cruise, all 4 perks and additional $400 OBC from TA!

We are first going on the 11/6/16 Equinox cruise..we love that ship! And with that we ended up with $1,100 OBC. Shop til I drop!

Thanks to this thread we just saved $300!! I was looking at the 10/6 departure and had quotes from my TA but she did not include the loyalty promo..hmmm... So we are getting additional $300 off cruise, all 4 perks and additional $400 OBC from TA!

We are first going on the 11/6/16 Equinox cruise..we love that ship! And with that we ended up with $1,100 OBC. Shop til I drop!

And ... thanks to your post, I just re-checked my confirmation and noticed I hadn't gotten that loyalty credit either. I called in and it was added ... so you just got me a couple hundred dollars off. yay!!

$1100 is an incredible amount of obc -- enjoy!!

As far as loyalty credits how do you get them? Is it based on your celebrity cruise level? $1100 OBC? HMM? What kinda room did you book. So are you from USA or Canada?

Just not sure how you are getting that kind of OBC and all the perks. I really find it hard to believe..

You have to be paying it some where in the cruise fare.

Help me out fellow cruisers.

As far as loyalty credits how do you get them? Is it based on your celebrity cruise level? $1100 OBC? HMM? What kinda room did you book. So are you from USA or Canada?

Just not sure how you are getting that kind of OBC and all the perks. I really find it hard to believe..

You have to be paying it some where in the cruise fare.

Help me out fellow cruisers.

You have to book one of the Endless Summer cruises.