Equinox 2017 Caribbean Promo

QuakerBoy

Hello everyone, new to Celebrity. We are in the process of planning the February 2018 Equinox. How did you get the Premium Beverage Package included? I only see the Classic. Anything else I should know about Celebrity discounts? I already get the one category upgrade for our RCI Crown and Anchor status.

Hello everyone, new to Celebrity. We are in the process of planning the February 2018 Equinox. How did you get the Premium Beverage Package included? I only see the Classic. Anything else I should know about Celebrity discounts? I already get the one category upgrade for our RCI Crown and Anchor status.

Just going by my memory on this one, but I think the special referred to by the OP was for cruises that sail until sometime next fall (Nov I think).

The Nov 6th sailing is the last one in the Endless Summer promo that has the Premium bev pkg as one of the 4 perks.

EW

This Equinox Endless Summer promo is for Caribbean itineraries on Equinox for dates between April 4, 2017 and November 6, 2017. The promo expires August 31. It's an incentive to fill cabins for these recently scheduled itineraries to replace previously scheduled Mediterranean itineraries for that same period.

This Equinox Endless Summer promo is for Caribbean itineraries on Equinox for dates between April 4, 2017 and November 6, 2017. The promo expires August 31. It's an incentive to fill cabins for these recently scheduled itineraries to replace previously scheduled Mediterranean itineraries for that same period.

Ok. Thank you. I can book the promotions just that for 2018 it includes the Classic not the Premium.

That's a good one. No one said anything to me about my RCL credits when I booked.

Anyway, the Equinox promotions are pretty much different for every itinerary. Don't be alarmed by someone getting a better rate or perks.

We did the Jazz Festival Equinox and got $400 OBC/cabin+gratuities+Premium BVG PCK+Unlimited internet. Doing OV not disclosing the rate but lower than you might think. After deducting the perk rates for an 11 day cruise the total fares are about $400PP including taxes. That's a lot of unlimited beverages though ;-0

If anyone is an Mlife member (probably for gold status and better only), you will not get the loyalty benefit but the pricing worked out to be better overall ... even when considering what you lose in TA perks.

Yes, you can use a FCC but may not receive the loyalty benefit perk. Depending on the cruise you pick, you may be able to choose which one you want to receive.

That's a good one. No one said anything to me about my RCL credits when I booked.

Anyway, the Equinox promotions are pretty much different for every itinerary. Don't be alarmed by someone getting a better rate or perks.

We did the Jazz Festival Equinox and got $400 OBC/cabin+gratuities+Premium BVG PCK+Unlimited internet. Doing OV not disclosing the rate but lower than you might think. After deducting the perk rates for an 11 day cruise the total fares are about $400PP including taxes. That's a lot of unlimited beverages though ;-0

Why would you deduct price of perks from your cruise price, unless you were planning to purchase OBC, Premium beverage package, internet and pay for gratuity yourself - cruise still will cost $XXX.

Why would you deduct price of perks from your cruise price, unless you were planning to purchase OBC, Premium beverage package, internet and pay for gratuity yourself - cruise still will cost $XXX.

Ahhh the inevitability. Yes they are options a lot of people pay for anyway. The cost of the cruise really isn't that important compared to the experience. The prices are ridiculous but I don't think excessive compared to other lines. I would think most people would deduct the OBC from the listed cruise price. You are most likely to spend that anyway and gratuities are mandatory.

Yea i jumped on a pretty sick deal from a TA.

Cruise and Insurance was about $2800 after tax/fees for 2 for an obstructed balcony on the 10 day ABC Islands. $900 deposit was heftier than I usually have to drop, but less to pay in the end.

Includes:

Premium drink package for 2

Unlimited Internet for 2

Prepaid Gratuities for 2

$600 OBC

Yea couldn't beat it.

Ahhh the inevitability. Yes they are options a lot of people pay for anyway. The cost of the cruise really isn't that important compared to the experience. The prices are ridiculous but I don't think excessive compared to other lines. I would think most people would deduct the OBC from the listed cruise price. You are most likely to spend that anyway and gratuities are mandatory.

If you get the obc from a travel agency then you can take it home, that's what we do.

In this instance - you get 4 perks, including comp gratuity. If you are not purchasing all perks - there is nothing to deduct from your cruise price.

"Cashing out" OBC is no longer an option, so cruise price is what you are paying...I agree, prices are much higher than few yeas ago, but every cruise line has their own price strategy. Princess keep their pricing high till few months before sail date, so as of today their Thanksgiving cruise is cheaper than X - same time. It is after all we do pay for an experience.

Yea i jumped on a pretty sick deal from a TA.

Cruise and Insurance was about $2800 after tax/fees for 2 for an obstructed balcony on the 10 day ABC Islands. $900 deposit was heftier than I usually have to drop, but less to pay in the end.

Includes:

Premium drink package for 2

Unlimited Internet for 2

Prepaid Gratuities for 2

$600 OBC

Yea couldn't beat it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Wow ...that is a deal.... We paid twice that for our Next April cruise on Equinox... What are your sale dates??

We have pretty much the same package on the Nov 6th 2017 10 day to the ABC's, except we went with the 1A for the 1B price.

very pleased to take advantage today of the current endless summer promo celebrity is offering to book the recently rescheduled itineraries on equinox from the med to the caribbean in 2017. Jumped on the last one, a 10 day southern caribbean leaving miami on november 6, 2017. The rates are low to begin with, but the extras are what make this deal incredible. Start with the usual one category pricing break (i booked c2 at c3 rate and nailed one of the first cabins off the slant on sky deck with the extended balcony). Then take advantage of a $125 loyalty discount each. Then add on the included go best offer with this promo for ov and above and get free premium alcohol package, prepaid gratiuties, $150 obc, and free internet package, all for both passengers. Then cut the deposit in half and only put down $450. All in all, that's an amazing deal. Plus, i love the itinerary, with grand cayman, aruba, curaçao, bonaire, and key west, with four sea days. Life is good!

i wanted this one soooo bad but i promised hubby no more cruises for awhile. Think we will do a land trip up thru maine

Wow ...that is a deal.... We paid twice that for our Next April cruise on Equinox... What are your sale dates??

May 5th 2017.

There were some 11 day cruises a bit cheaper during September hurricane season, but this was great because of the Friday sail date to the following Monday come back date. Allows me to only use 40 hours of vacation where the 11 day cruise that leaves Monday and comes back the following Friday would force me to use 80 hours of vacation for only an extra day cruising. Plus it was during DW birthday.

Going to be fun trying to figure out what to do with all that OBC.

$600 OBC???????????? You sure about that one. We got $150 per person for $300 total from Celebrity. Travel Agent gave us another $50.

That sounds like the online travel agency I use. They are offering an extra $300 obc above everything Celebrity is giving you. If you are a repeat customer with them, they also give another $50 obc as you are considered a Loyal customer. $350 more than booking through Celebrity.

Yeah i have been wondering myself for months after posting how do these people on CC get these huge OBC. If they book through a Travel agent I'm guessing maybe you would get another $50 like you say but they may be booking these big suites but for the average balcony guy I dont see it. Im not willing to take a chance with a travel agent just to get another $50 or $100. I like dealing directly with the company I'm purchasing the cruise through not a third party.

But you know thats just me. I havent been given any credible information that says its truly worth it.

I guess it depends on the country you are from and what type room you booked.

Happy Sailing!!

Very pleased to take advantage today of the current Endless Summer promo Celebrity is offering to book the recently rescheduled itineraries on Equinox from the Med to the Caribbean in 2017. Jumped on the last one, a 10 day Southern Caribbean leaving Miami on November 6, 2017. The rates are low to begin with, but the extras are what make this deal incredible. Start with the usual one category pricing break (I booked C2 at C3 rate and nailed one of the first cabins off the slant on Sky Deck with the extended balcony). Then take advantage of a $125 loyalty discount each. Then add on the included Go Best offer with this promo for OV and above and get free Premium Alcohol Package, Prepaid Gratiuties, $150 OBC, and Free Internet Package, all for both passengers. Then cut the deposit in half and only put down $450. All in all, that's an amazing deal. Plus, I love the itinerary, with Grand Cayman, Aruba, Curaçao, Bonaire, and Key West, with four Sea Days. Life is good!

I am trying to book Dec 2nd on Equinox but it isn't offering me the 4.

Yeah i have been wondering myself for months after posting how do these people on CC get these huge OBC. If they book through a Travel agent I'm guessing maybe you would get another $50 like you say but they may be booking these big suites but for the average balcony guy I dont see it. Im not willing to take a chance with a travel agent just to get another $50 or $100. I like dealing directly with the company I'm purchasing the cruise through not a third party.

But you know thats just me. I havent been given any credible information that says its truly worth it.

I guess it depends on the country you are from and what type room you booked.

Happy Sailing!!

I book balconys and except for transatlantics, I always get hundreds of dollars in perks above and beyond what the cruise line offers. What kind of credible information do you need? Just because you are afraid of change doesn't make what other people get less credible.