Viking shorts at dinner?

Redtravel

I should think that cologne would of course be mandatory on all cruise lines who allow the great unwashed on board and a subtle hint mentioned about which aroma would be appropriate. As these suggestions or rules! are not often or never adhered to the resulting aroma would be to say the least obnoxious the olfactory nerves would be seriously assaulted.

I'm sure you will look very smart in your new dress slacks but maybe there is an opportunity here for an enterprising clothing company to design dress shorts that don't wrinkle especially for river cruising. Then of course you would need the shoes and socks to complete the look.

Still that's the way my woman's brain works I once bought a lipstick and then it really goes without saying the complete outfit to match, from inside to out. CA

Surely Viking isn't discriminating among the vertically challenged!?!

Where are they supposed to eat - wait, that may be why the new longships have the Aquavit Terrace!

Could this be similar to the carnival ride rule that "You must be this tall to ride this ride".

They have an advantage when it comes to high water/ low bridges. Only they can stay on the sun deck when going under bridges when the rains fill the rivers.

Much better than all the folks on CC who complain when asked to go below decks. Apparently they'd prefer a concussion to being told what to do on a cruise they paid for.

But I digress... :p;):D

Beemer2 Oh dear what a mistake to make especially as I was nearly born just north across the water in Crail, so sorry.

CILCANRQTS, digress you! Personally I think we should have more shorts i.e. drinks, stories, comedians, hops, stretches, cake, fuses, but never short changed or should that be shorts changed hummmmmm. CA