Noon Flight?

carlp

Have a March cruise on Navigator in March

We have a 12 noon flight out of Miami

What time can you get off ship

Is there enough time

Good timing. You can expect to make that flight with time to spare, even if there are a few hiccups.

You should be one of the first (after or along with people needing assist) to be called for disembarkation. Be ready to head to the exit by 7-7:30 and you should be just fine.

I once flew out of Miami post-cruise, had a 1:00 flight. Even with not wanting to rush off the ship, and then long delays at airport security, we got there way too early.

Edited by Moonarino

OK, I am going to hijack this a little. How about a 11:35 AM out of FLL?

For a POM arrival ? You should be fine too...but I would be in one of the very early groups off the ship and be on my way...less chance of stress..and unforeseen circumstances...with traffic getting to FLL and checkin there...FLL can be very busy especially when there are ships arriving at Port Everglades too.

Have a March cruise on Navigator in March

We have a 12 noon flight out of Miami

What time can you get off ship

Is there enough time

As to your question, I would say noon is the earliest of the safe boarding times.

Just out of curiosity, do you work for the department of redundancy department?

Should be no problem. That's late enough for Luggage Valet.

Not (luggage valet) if coming into POM with a flight out of FLL...May be wrong but I thought that's what the quoted poster was asking :confused::confused:Sometimes hijacked threads are confusing....or this time maybe it's me :)

Edited by Ashland

Not (luggage valet) if coming into POM with a flight out of FLL...May be wrong but I thought that's what the quoted poster was asking :confused::confused:Sometimes hijacked threads are confusing....or this time maybe it's me :)

I assumed the hijacker meant Port Everglades to FLL, but you are correct, it would not be enough time for Luggage Valet if coming from Port of Miami. I should have been more specific.

Edited by clarea

Don't ever book a flight that early out of Galveston. A while back, some friends we met onboard were on their way to a late flight, on a fog day, when the transfer drive did a u-turn on I-45 to return to their port to pick up more late disembarking passengers. They missed their flight and were forced to stay a night, change the flight, and cost themselves hundreds of $$ dollars.

They did not have insurance, and Carnival, despite the fact their own driver with a transfer they paid for caused them to miss their flight, did nothing.

Would not even offer them so much as a future onboard credit. The lesson? Get the insurance.

That said, Miami is good to go as those people know what they are doing.

Edited by Cruiseathoning