menus for 25 day Golden cruise??

msk1

We have cruised many times with Princess and are booked for the 25 day LA-Sydney next July. To those of you who have done the long cruises please let us know if the menus are repeated after two weeks or are they new the entire time? We have searched past forums but they are several years old and hoping for some up to date responses. Thanks in advance for your insights.

msk1

I can't answer this with any authority (disclaimer). But, there are many things on the menu. Even if the menu was repeated, I'm sure you could try something different. Is there something in particular you are looking for? Part of the problem will be will be the distances between ports. I know that once you leave LA, the next time the ship is replenished will be Honolulu. Etc. Think of the passengers who are doing the entire 75 days.

I am hoping to join you and other passengers on the LA to Sydney voyage.

I am hoping to join you and other passengers on the LA to Sydney voyage.

Renee...we did that itinerary from Sydney to LA in 2009 and it was one of our favorite cruises & hopefully you'll be able to sail that cruise.

On longer cruises I seem to recall that sometimes they modify the menus by moving items to different menus to not have the exact same menu repeated. For me with so many options, I've been able to find new items to enjoy during month long cruises.

Edited by Astro Flyer

We did the 21 night Golden cruise to Hong Kong earlier this year.

I don't recall seeing any duplicate menus on the whole cruise, although some items (other than the always availables) did appear more than once but with different selections each time. Sometimes with minor variations to the dish as well.

We have cruised many times with Princess and are booked for the 25 day LA-Sydney next July. To those of you who have done the long cruises please let us know if the menus are repeated after two weeks or are they new the entire time? We have searched past forums but they are several years old and hoping for some up to date responses. Thanks in advance for your insights.

msk1

We did 34 days last year on Diamond,mthey menus didn't repeat but some dishes did.