Vending Machines in Studio

Evangaline

I believe the OP is referring to the Studio Lounge. It's an area for people staying in the single studio rooms.

I cant answer to the studio location question but there will be a machine in the teen's arcade, as for price it's cheaper than buying at the bar because your not paying grats. You just insert room key no need for money.

Ah, ok. Gotcha. Does the machine in the arcade have Pepsi products?

Not sure I'm happy about them not keeping it filled. Studios do not have a fridge where you can buy sodas in cans, so that is why the vending machine is there. I may ask customer service if I would be able to bring cans onboard if they are not available in the vending machine.

I've read there's a Coke machine in the boarding area at the port in Miami, if that's where you're sailing from. Someone posted in a review last week about buying 5 bottles of Coke or Diet Coke from that machine ($2 each, IIRC) and bringing them on board the ship. You could always go that route, again, if Miami is where you're sailing from.

I've read there's a Coke machine in the boarding area at the port in Miami, if that's where you're sailing from. Someone posted in a review last week about buying 5 bottles of Coke or Diet Coke from that machine ($2 each, IIRC) and bringing them on board the ship. You could always go that route, again, if Miami is where you're sailing from.

I am sailing from Miami, but I thought NCL wouldn't let you bring soda on board anymore.

I am sailing from Miami, but I thought NCL wouldn't let you bring soda on board anymore.

You can't bring it through the security checkpoint or give it to the porters, but the soda machine is after that checkpoint in the boarding waiting area. Just buy it there and carry on, assuming it's stocked regularly and has what you want.