All things Going Going Gone (GGG) Sale

TwoTravelin

• 3 weeks later...
$174 for an inside on the Brilliance 4 day 11/8 and $189 ($209 on Mariner) on Enchantment on the 10/1 4 day sailing. The best deal though is probably an 8 day Empress 11/4 Cuba sailing for $399. A few others in the long list this week.
The fees ($181) on that Empress cruise makes the 9 night 11/23 Serenade cruise ($449 and $104 in fees) a slightly better deal and an extra day. If you want an inside cabin

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

A couple of years of listening to posts as to why Royal doesn’t do Panama Canal cruises, that they would be such great sellers.......

Rates for TA’s are significantly cheaper than the GGG prices.

Surprisingly, my online TA rate at 219+75 is $20 more than the GGG price of 199+75 for a 5 night cruise on Majesty in October 2018

The fees ($181) on that Empress cruise makes the 9 night 11/23 Serenade cruise ($449 and $104 in fees) a slightly better deal and an extra day. If you want an inside cabin

Serenade is better than Empress and also a much better deal @61.44 per person per day.

But Majesty 5 nights for 199+75 @54.80 pppd takes the cake!

Serenade is better than Empress and also a much better deal at just 61.44 per person per night.

But Majesty 5 nights for 199+75 @54.80 pppd takes the cake!

5 days is just too short to travel to Florida......[emoji41]

But if I lived next to the port???

The fees ($181) on that Empress cruise makes the 9 night 11/23 Serenade cruise ($449 and $104 in fees) a slightly better deal and an extra day.

I meant the Cuba sailing is a deal in the context that they usually were in the $100+pppd range instead of this one being half of that.

I meant the Cuba sailing is a deal in the context that they usually were in the $100+pppd range instead of this one being half of that.
I believe everyone that wanted to go to Cuba early has been. Friends told me there was no reason to go back at this time.

I think for many, it's a novelty because it's been forbidden for US citizens.
I honestly think and feel that the US is much better for sightseeing and tourism. Anyone who has already seen all of the US (practically impossible), may consider seeing other places like Cuba.

I honestly think and feel that the US is much better for sightseeing and tourism. Anyone who has already seen all of the US (practically impossible), may consider seeing other places like Cuba.
You really can't see 95% of the US as a cruise passenger. [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

You really can't see 95% of the US as a cruise passenger. [emoji848]

Hi John & LaLa, how was your Global Odyssey Mariner Cruise from Singapore to Dubai and Dubai to Barcelona?

What happened to the gentleman selling cruise souvenir badges? I heard that there was a problem on board.

True, but there's nothing stopping you from doing land tours
But this is Cruise Critic. [emoji6]

Alaska, Oregon, and Rhode Island will complete my list of travelled to states.

And guess what, I can see all of them via a Royal Caribbean cruise ship. Isnt that odd.

Hi John & LaLa, how was your Global Odyssey Mariner Cruise from Singapore to Dubai and Dubai to Barcelona?

What happened to the gentleman selling cruise souvenir badges? I heard that there was a problem on board.

Fabulous. You'll have to read the thread.

Tony got shut down eventually, but his buttons were all over the ship. Mainly gifts to the crew. I felt bad for him. He took it in stride.

Hope to see him tomorrow on Harmony.

7d5b2b530f8e36ea86eff47c2aab8d18.jpg