Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

You might be just as well looking at Celebrity as they have some itineraries that overnight in Dubrovnik, on Constellation from memory.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Forums mobile app

I've never sailed Celebrity. I was concerned that there wouldn't be enough to do.

I will look into this! Thanks so much.

They are up on the royal site, ther is one doc with all the decks on one sheet as well

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/symphony-of-the-seas/content/uploads/2017/03/SY_DeckPlanMarch7.pdf

John

Take a look at the Owners Suites on the website deckplans

Select an OS on deck 11

"Oceanview Balcony"

Stateroom 182sq ft, Balcony 50sq ft

Smaller than the typical JS

I am trying to get the OS booked now at the OV price.:confused:

Obviously a glitch in the plans infancy:eek:

John

Take a look at the Owners Suites on the website deckplans

Select an OS on deck 11

"Oceanview Balcony"

Stateroom 182sq ft, Balcony 50sq ft

Smaller than the typical JS

I am trying to get the OS booked now at the OV price.:confused:

Obviously a glitch in the plans infancy:eek:

Nice catch, on that same page the 1A still says Family. :eek:

Oh, the humanity

Hi Margaret,

We've done a few next cruise bookings and never had any problems changing them later - booked onboard with UK and US.

I wasn't able to change our Celebrity to RCI though, I've had to put it against another Celebrity for next year (for now).

Sent from my SGP312 using Forums mobile app

Hi Lorraine,

I didn't think it was possible either, but Bigeck posted something about it yesterday, and I asked the question and someone else said it can be done!!

We've never changed anything we've booked in advance so far, this will be the first time.

Margaret

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just called and was told it will be within the next few days. At least he had heard the name Symphony.

The flyer states 9am but that looks like that's Miami time. 2pm Uk time.

Just don't go to bed and keep watching here. It will appear on Cc before it appears on any Royal site

Thanks.

Tried to reply to this when we came home from our day out yesterday, but CC went down :rolleyes:

Now I'm completely out of the loop and have no way to catch up on this conversation. Given much of it is not of interest to me it's no great shakes. :)

However, I do have one issue I'm confused about. I checked the Royal website when we arrived home yesterday and found some releases listed. BUT no ships are attached to the itineraries. I changed to the US site too and there was no ship for the single 2018 TA listed. This morning it says what I had suspected, that it's Symphony. The Australian site still has no ships listed for any 2018 itineraries.

Royal likes getting it's act together gradually doesn't it? :D

Waiting, waiting. What a time waster :rolleyes:

Hi Lorraine,

I didn't think it was possible either, but Bigeck posted something about it yesterday, and I asked the question and someone else said it can be done!!

We've never changed anything we've booked in advance so far, this will be the first time.

Margaret

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Unless it works with a UK future cruise booking. I wanted to change our US Celebrity Alaska booking to RC and wasn't able to, now got it on Eclipse :-S

Sent from my SGP312 using Forums mobile app

CruiseCal is showing Freedom as sailing from San Juan starting in May 2018.

Looks like the itineraries the Adventure did/does. Maybe Adventure is moving. So much for Freedom out of Bayonne. I wonder if that was a placeholder for a Freedom-class ship, but not necessarily the Freedom itself?

mac_tlc

Cruisecal also shows the Harmony itineraries through April 2019. Same as now, East / West out of FLL.

Allure too, through April 2019. Last cruise out of FLL returns 11/4/18, first cruise out of Miami is 11/5/18. Looks like same East / West itineraries as the Symphony.

East = St. Maarten , San Juan , Labadee

West = Nassau, Cozumel, Roatan , Costa Maya

And Oasis through April 2019. Same itineraries as now, East / West out of Port Canaveral.

mac_tlc

They are up on the royal site, ther is one doc with all the decks on one sheet as well

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/symphony-of-the-seas/content/uploads/2017/03/SY_DeckPlanMarch7.pdf

That one doesn't look right. It shows 8642 & 8644 as connecting JS's. They do not connect. If you look at the plans on the Royal site, this error has been corrected.

CruiseCal is showing Freedom as sailing from San Juan starting in May 2018.

Looks like the itineraries the Adventure did/does. Maybe Adventure is moving. So much for Freedom out of Bayonne. I wonder if that was a placeholder for a Freedom-class ship, but not necessarily the Freedom itself?

mac_tlc

Whew! I thought my source was probably very accurate when telling me in back in Dec that AD was going to Bayonne and FR to SJU! Then when rep confirmed with my TA this morning I thought "wow...actually accurate info for once!". Then when I saw the link to the article posted above....I was like "dang...here we go again with bad info!".

mac_tlc

Freedom is set to visit Bar Harbor on July 2, July 30 and Aug. 28. Anthem of the Seas will be in town Aug. 27.

http://www.mdislander.com/maine-news/megaship-trial-okd

Whew! I thought my source was probably very accurate when telling me in back in Dec that AD was going to Bayonne and FR to SJU! Then when rep confirmed with my TA this morning I thought "wow...actually accurate info for once!". Then when I saw the link to the article posted above....I was like "dang...here we go again with bad info!".

Got any more info ?;)

mac_tlc

For those who use cruisecal, are you using a paid subscription? Whenever I try to access it, it states I need a subscription.

No, i do not have a paid subscription.

Go to home page, click on "Itinerary Lookup" at the top. In the drop down box, pick a ship. Click on "Find Dates". All available itineraries will show up.

I use cruisecal to see what other ships are in port wherever we are. From the results of the "Find Dates" click, click on "view" next to the date you want to see. It will show the day by day itinerary along with all other ships in port -- at least those that it knows about.

mac_tlc

Yeah, but now it is looking that she will sail from San Juan.

I'm hoping Adventure heads to Bayonne instead.

Doesn't make sense to me.... new refurb (Florider & slides) on Adventure... so put her up in cold weather port on cold weather fall itineraries?? Freedom (no slides) makes more sense in Bayonne to me.

I should be the head of deployment of RCL!

Instead of what I feel is a stupid deployment of all 4 Oasis ships in Florida doing all the same thing over and over and over and over and over again, I'd put an Oasis ship permanently in SJU with superb 7 day itineraries including Aruba & Curacao (just like current Adventure itineraries) with 3 sea days (for ship revenue).

I would then take Jewel with mixed shorter and longer cruises, including Panama Canal 14 day to LA and back.

While we're on this topic, I'd put a Quantum Class ship in Alaska... sell out in a heartbeat in my humble opinion.

For any of you who have ever been on Northstar or Two70 or sitting in front of the amazing floor-to-ceiling glass in the Solarium, can you just imagine watching the glaciers, whales, etc from these venues?