On Harmony now....any questions?

I would be interested in any information on signing up for the Puzzle Room and the hours, etc. TIA

Sorry I haven't come across the room itself yet. We are booked for later in the week which I booked pre cruise.

There are iPads on the promenade which you can use to make any bookings for anything you didn't pre make. And also little info desks all along with people to help make them for you. There are there right when you board and I didn't see and lines for them

I'll let you know when I see more specific info all I do know is this cruise its on twice a day every day

Thank you for your offer to answer questions while on your vacation. I have an additional one. Do you have to use your sea pass card to always turn on and keep on the lights in the cabin, or just when you initially enter it on day 1?

Again thanks and have a fabulous cruise.

Always need to have a card in the slot for power. Cards are outside the room once rooms come available.

We just leave a loyalty card in the slot for ease, does the same job

Just one big question right now. There are some threads going around about the change in mattresses fleet wide. I know that Harmony is new, but I'm curious as to what the comfort level is on the mattress? Is it really firm? Do you think it needs some sort of topper on it? I'm sailing in November and would like to know if I need to request a topper. Thanks.

Just one big question right now. There are some threads going around about the change in mattresses fleet wide. I know that Harmony is new, but I'm curious as to what the comfort level is on the mattress? Is it really firm? Do you think it needs some sort of topper on it? I'm sailing in November and would like to know if I need to request a topper. Thanks.

Subjective I guess but for me it's perfect not too firm at all. Comfiest cruise bed yet for me

Thanks for the info. I was curious about the Escape Room also. I was able to pre-book my shows about 2 days after it showed up on the vacation planner but I have never seen the Escape Room. The only items in Activities has been DreamWorks Character Breakfast & All Access Tour (even when I pre-booked my shows). Wondering if I was missing something or it just never showed up. Just curious. Thanks!

Yes I reserved about 3 months out in the cruise planner