On Harmony now....any questions?

I'm wondering what the lunch options are besides the Windjammer on embarkation day? We have a group of 19 and I know there's no way we'll get in there!

Lunch options for embarcation day in Barcelona were:

Windjammer 11 am - 4 pm

Johnny Rockets 11:30 am - 4 pm $

Sabor Taqueria 11:30 am - 4 pm $

Park Café 11:30 am - 6 pm

Vintages 11:30 am - 4 pm $

Jamie´s Italian 1 pm - 2:30 pm $

Solarium Bistro 1 pm - 4 pm

For suite guests: Coastal Kitchen noon - 2 pm

For a larger party maybe the Solarium Bistro might be a good option. It´s not too crowded. It´s buffet style. All other options are with a fee.

steamboats

Lunch options for embarcation day in Barcelona were:

Windjammer 11 am - 4 pm

Johnny Rockets 11:30 am - 4 pm $

Sabor Taqueria 11:30 am - 4 pm $

Park Café 11:30 am - 6 pm

Vintages 11:30 am - 4 pm $

Jamie´s Italian 1 pm - 2:30 pm $

Solarium Bistro 1 pm - 4 pm

For suite guests: Coastal Kitchen noon - 2 pm

For a larger party maybe the Solarium Bistro might be a good option. It´s not too crowded. It´s buffet style. All other options are with a fee.

steamboats

Do you know if Johnny Rockets serve breakfast on the Harmony of the seas please :)

Thanks Bob - you have now prompted me to write this down on a post-it note and put in our Harmony cruise folder...we keep forgetting to try them for breakfast. :)

Try the potatoes. I don't think the type they have at JR are available elsewhere on the ship.

Edited by clarea

Hi there is no Quest on board Harmony until she goes across to the US. I was told Europeans are to reserved for the antics!! No love and marriage either.

I think it´s more because this itinerary is so port intense with departures at 7 and 8 pm that hardly anybody will show up. And it´s a bit hard to participate when your native language is not English.

steamboats

I think it´s more because this itinerary is so port intense with departures at 7 and 8 pm that hardly anybody will show up. And it´s a bit hard to participate when your native language is not English.

steamboats

Not so sure that applies...

Obviously Brits speak English (where many ships are ported), and during our Western Mediterranean cruise last year that included Spain, France, and Italy...we found most people we interacted with on land and the ship spoke English as well.

Also, a number of the Harmony Caribbean and European itineraries include a couple of days cruising at Seas between ports...allowing for a full compliment of "entertainment" hours.

Edited by CRUISEFAN0001

Not so sure that applies...

Obviously Brits speak English (where many ships are ported), and during our Western Mediterranean cruise last year that included Spain, France, and Italy...we found most people we interacted with on land and the ship spoke English as well.

Also, a number of the Harmony Caribbean and European itineraries include a couple of days cruising at Seas between ports...allowing for a full compliment of "entertainment" hours.

Actually on the Med cruises of the Harmony there´s only one day at sea. Many guests are first timers. Besides Brits (the cruise does not start in Southampton but in Barcelona, interporting in Civitavecchia) you find a lot of Spanish, Italian, German and other European people who may speak English (as I do) but are no native speakers.

steamboats

It was in the Compass's posted for previous sailings on Civitavecchia night ?

In August we had as nighty entertainment:

80´s Flashback Dance Party - Palma de Mallorca

Harmony High 50´s and 60´s Dance Party - Marseilles

Totally Awsome 90´s Street Party and 90´s After Party - La Spezia

RED - The Nightclub Experience - Civitavecchia

HUSH! Silent Party - Naples

On Air Club at 9:30 pm:

Finish the Lyric Game Show - Palma de Mallorca

If You Know It Dance It Game Show - Marseilles

Who Wants to Feel Lie a Millionaire Game Show - Civitavecchia

Majority Rules Game Show - Naples

Battle of Sexes Game Show - day at sea

No adult game shows.

steamboats

Hi there,can you please let me know how the sports court is used eg is there special times for football? or is it first come first serve?

And if its first come first serve is there football being played a lot?

Thanx in advance Mandy xx

Hi

Sorry for missing some questions. I broke my phone on board so have been offline for the last couple days.

It was a mixture of both. There were afternoon arranged basket ball and football competitions most days, rest of the time free for all. People seemed to be arranging their own games most of the time.

That went for table tennis also

Did you do the Ultimate Abyss slide? If so, was there anywhere to leave personal belongings? I read that you can't take anything including a camera or cell phone down the slide.

Yes I did, it's really fun. Nowhere to leave things and no they won't let you have anything in your hands, pockets or on you. Jewelery was OK, for the waterslides it is not

The Headliners are changing weekly. In August we had the Tenors of Rock. Mo5aic was on for another cruise in July. So the only thing you can do is emailing RCI max 3 weeks ahead of your cruise and ask them. It´s only one Headliner per cruise.

steamboats

Our headliner was Hector is Magic...it was a good show

Actually on the Med cruises of the Harmony there´s only one day at sea. Many guests are first timers. Besides Brits (the cruise does not start in Southampton but in Barcelona, interporting in Civitavecchia) you find a lot of Spanish, Italian, German and other European people who may speak English (as I do) but are no native speakers.

steamboats

I was surprised to find no quest, no love and marriage, no belly flop..felt the cruise director had cut all activities which would involve him hosting. Don't know if that's his style or if it is the itinerary which dictates. I didn't miss them as there is so much else going on but just an observation that the classics were missing

Hi

Sorry for missing some questions. I broke my phone on board so have been offline for the last couple days.

It was a mixture of both. There were afternoon arranged basket ball and football competitions most days, rest of the time free for all. People seemed to be arranging their own games most of the time.

That went for table tennis also

:) Thank you :)