Los Lobos - The Best New Restaurant!

BirdTravels

I remember before they put in place MODERNO they had a Mexican food specialty restaurant ( can't remember the name right now) which was excellent. The margaritas, nachos, and the quesadillas remind me of the pics on here. I am glad they brought this back. I for one don't care for Moderno ate there once and was not convinced, so looking forward trying los Lobos one day. :D
I remember that as well, I ate there on my first NCL cruise and then on my next cruise it was gone.

I remember before they put in place MODERNO they had a Mexican food specialty restaurant ( can't remember the name right now) which was excellent. The margaritas, nachos, and the quesadillas remind me of the pics on here. I am glad they brought this back. I for one don't care for Moderno ate there once and was not convinced, so looking forward trying los Lobos one day. :D

Some of the food does look like what they had in the old Mexican restaurant. We always liked it especially II Popo.

With the caveat that I've never sailed on the Dawn, no ship on which I have sailed has had excess seating in the buffet. Has this made things worse on the Dawn?

And I agree with the comment above that it's distressing for NCL to convert a "free" public dining area into a another fee-venue.

We've sailed the Dawn and would say yes, this would take away from needed buffet space especially since the Dawn does not have a Great Outdoors. Wondering if for breakfast they leave it open like the Italian restaurant on other NCL ships so it could be used as overflow seating.

Edited by dexddd

We've sailed the Dawn and would say yes, this would take away from needed buffet space especially since the Dawn does not have a Great Outdoors. Wondering if for breakfast they leave it open like the Italian restaurant on other NCL ships so it could be used as overflow seating.

NO they do not leave the doors open. :mad:

I was on Dawn a couple weeks ago.

Los Lobo's location is a giant road block,pain in the arsk. :eek: