Does anyone know

Caroldoll

I just spoke with Meghan at the Regent call center. She said new itineraries will be out January 25. Who knows though...?

Grrrrr...I may have to make some adjustments to some already-booked cruises. This is KILLING those of us who like to plan ahead.

:p

Edited by UUNetBill
Fixed typo

Received a book today with 2018 and some 2019 cruises.

Disappointed when I saw the October 2018 Montreal to Miami cruise will be

back on the Navigator. Was hopping for the Mariner.

Not sure I can get Jan B to go on the Navigator again. Have my work cut out for me.

Jim B: I'd heard what Wes reported as well. I didn't think that fall 2018 itineraries were out until 1/20. That's why I was surprised to hear that you'd already received fall 2018 itineraries. I don't know-- maybe I'm half asleep or just not understanding...

I can't believe these new itineraries!!!

An Antarctica Circumnavigation by Navigator!!!

Voyager Grand Asia Pacific!!!!

Explorer in Alaska!!!!

Mariner World Cruise!!!

Oh, new cruise release day is always so fun!!!

Marc

I can't believe these new itineraries!!!

An Antarctica Circumnavigation by Navigator!!!

Voyager Grand Asia Pacific!!!!

Explorer in Alaska!!!!

Mariner World Cruise!!!

Oh, new cruise release day is always so fun!!!

Marc

Indee, I'm having trouble believing your description of the new itineraries. Seems like wishful thinking or exagerrated!

Edited by Portolan

My previous post was because I thought Marc was kidding about the new itineraries being posted (and maybe he was about the actual itineraries), but in the last 2 hours, the remaining months of 2018 show up on the web site, but only Explorer has any cruises posted beyond May at this moment...they must be loading the site incrementally.

Looks like it's filling up - there are a few new itineraries that look interesting but so far nothing has jumped out and said "Ooh, you gotta book this one!"

Forecast here is for rain all weekend - might be a perfect time for the wife and I to play dueling iPads and find some cool trips...

the only thing that grabbed my attention is that Explorer will be doing South America in early 2019 which is great for us as we'd already decided to do at least the most southern segment in 2019 and would rather do it on Explorer than Mariner.

I don't see anything in the Nov/Dec 2018 that does ports starting and ending in South America. They have several like that in late this year. Should I assume that more itineraries are forthcoming?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I don't see anything in the Nov/Dec 2018 that does ports starting and ending in South America. They have several like that in late this year. Should I assume that more itineraries are forthcoming?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It is doubtful. The itineraries seem set. They definitely have switched things around for next year which I appreciate.