Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

11 lagers

2 non-beers

1 cider

1 brown ale

1 pale ale

Pretty poor selection.

Indeed. The fastest growing segment of the beer industry in NA continues to be the microbrewery. Now I know that micro's couldn't supply the required volume but would it kill them to even fake it and supply a wider range?

Is the selection better in the pub?

I had a La Fin Du Monde yesterday. But the list is still largely dominated by lagers. I can take a pic of the list if you're interested (and I remember).

Fin Du Monde is a well repected Belgian trippel, but not my style.

I doubt they will have any Gose which I love when it's hot out.

Some nice IPA's, double IPA's and a Russian Imperial stout served tepid in to a brandy snifter will do for this beer snob, and Mrs. Squiffy would like an American style wheat beer infused with cranberries or some other berry.

Is that asking too much? :D

If you could post up the pub beer menu it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Re public balconies above aqua theater, yes, there is also one on port side with chairs. It can be reached by stairs up from the aqua theater, or through a door at the end of the deck 7 hallway.

Re laundry, we had heard horror stories, and at home we dry everything on low so we were concerned about shrinking etc, but have been pleasantly surprised - have done 2 bags of tshirts (including some thin kind of delicate ones), undies, shorts, and socks, as well as 3 prs of jeans, and everything came back in one piece, soft, and without any shrinking as far as we can tell. One shirt was pretty wrinkled, and that's the worst that happened! Btw, the laundry bag special on harmony is $35 rather than $30, with $10 off for diamonds.

Re tvs, we just got a universal remote - found a tiny one at walmart for $5. It works with about a bazillion samsung models. Ended up not trying it - we haven't watched much tv - but did read on other threads that it works. I know others on this trip that have used universal remotes and they have been working fine. So that may be an option if you can't find out the tv model. I did try to check our tv for a model no but haven't found anything. The remote we got automatically programs itself, so no need to know model no.

Edited by karmacats