Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

I'm still a lowly Gold member, anyone know what we get? Free ice in our water? Not having to do our own dishes? :P

We are platinium and thats almost the same as gold, we had this:

9f77a496d1225198dbc7f423e5a984b7.jpg

ea94fc826fc1943f38aab49d36c69d27.jpg

fd195116573418c3c47e3bb57d793834.jpg

Good luck finding the Ben & Jerrys by the way, haven't seen it and guest service don't know where it is [emoji23]

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Oh please no. I've gained enough weight already and we still have the Freedom and besides that pizza is so yummy. Even better for breakfast fresh out of the mini-bar (OK, I know that's pretty much an American thing and I probably just grossed out our European friends). So if it is open all night, I'm not listening and have my fingers solidly in my ears. Please just tell me it's not.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Cold pizza, a breakfast delicacy. :D

Wash and ruin. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It's fine for undies, gowns, tshirts, socks, and my cotton blend shorts. We have used three bags on two different ships in the past 17 days. Good clothes aren't on the list for wash and fold

Edited by internetwhiz

The trick to the wash and fold bag (not that big) is to roll your underwear and socks as small as you can get them. Don't put anything in there you don't want washed and dried on high! And I do mean high!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

The trick to the wash and fold bag (not that big) is to roll your underwear and socks as small as you can get them. Don't put anything in there you don't want washed and dried on high! And I do mean high!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I was thinking MAYBE workout clothes but they already probably won't fit after a few days anyway. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

For the wash and fold is it normally $30 for a bag? How big is the bag?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

It's not huge but I usually get 20-22 items in the bag. I close the flimsy plastic bag with packaging tape I bring with me.

Edited by internetwhiz

Hello all, I've been following this wonderful thread and you've had some great posts and pictures. Informative and entertaining!!

Question for you. I know there aren't many children on board but there must be some... Can you check the compass and relay the Adventure Ocean hours?

Our three little ones are coming with us and it's going to be so fun! They love AO and we love that they love it lol!

Thanks again and you all still have about a week left, amazing! I look forward to doing a transatlantic after reading about the fun you guys are having!

Hello all, I've been following this wonderful thread and you've had some great posts and pictures. Informative and entertaining!!

Question for you. I know there aren't many children on board but there must be some... Can you check the compass and relay the Adventure Ocean hours?

Our three little ones are coming with us and it's going to be so fun! They love AO and we love that they love it lol!

Thanks again and you all still have about a week left, amazing! I look forward to doing a transatlantic after reading about the fun you guys are having!

Just in case nobody on board finds one here's a sample from last years Allure crossing (Youth at bottom of page):

https://getawaysfrom21044.wordpress.com/programs/allurecompass/

Roy

What forum did you read about the glass panel falling into Central Park? I looked under Forums in CC and another page based on Harmony and see nothing.

On other social media's Harmony page. We could see the room on an upper deck forward on the starboard side of Central Park. It was quickly replaced. No injuries reported by others we have spoken to.