Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

I noticed this in the marketing pics of Harmony. I noticed the solarium glass went all the way down to deck 14 above the bridge. That big drop down there though is a lot, seems kind of disjointed from the rest of the solarium, maybe good for quiet reading?

Yes, but it gets hotter on deck 14.

I'm on deck 15 now and we get some winds through the openings in the glass roof, deck 14 is way more covered

Deck 15:

63284cd2ffd7b2cf57276f18ef61a8d6.jpg

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Thought it was unusual for such a large ship to have no one in the pic on the pool deck.

This was early in the cruise I think. Not as warm weather as we have now.

However, we are from northen Europe (Sweden) and if you want to swim in Sweden it's usually cold so we didn't mind that

Are the walls in the staterooms metal? I assume those gagets are magnetic- if not what are they and where did you get them? Also, the abysse looks scary- I think I may just purchase a tee shirt!

I have built a metallic wall behind my computer at home - so we just took them from our computer corner.

Yes the walls are metallic. I think they are on all cruiseships?

The abyss is not scary, just fun

The solarium is located on decks 14, 15, 16.

You can enter deck 14 from a stair going down from deck 15.

Deck 14 has a big whirlpool

[

Thanks for the additional pictures, they pretty much cover the solarium area the best I've seen. I wasn't aware the bridge wing was accessible here, that probably makes sense.

Where is everyone?:confused:

The picture was posted at around the time of the Halloween party in the promonade. It was packed. I stayed for part of it. There was music and a costume contest. I saw a person with the number 205. Lots of great costumes.

Inrtnet wizard, I got the surf 4day package today. It was a great deal.

Another difference from Allure/Oasis is that you enter the wings from the solarium. Its only the wings that are outside, the front area between (overlooking the helipad) is covered with glass

467c01caac41ceb409436ba1b6c8442c.jpg

I thought I heard about a clear glass floor one one of the bridge wings. Was I imagining that?

I like the way the new solarium looks but I will miss the pool. It is often to hot for it to be comfortable to use the hot tubs for extended periods of time. I like how they added more seating and took advantage of the area above the bridge.

Have you seen anyone actually sitting under the misters?

Exactly! And thanks for the pics and solarium review PeaceOfCake. Your comments are the most definitive I've come across. Just what I needed.