Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

Thanks- I guess I will watch a few adults and see how they do on the Abyss- I wouldn't go on a roller coaster- so I am not so sure the slide is for me. But I love your storage pouches.

It's not like a roller coaster at all. It's literally like going down a slide in a park. Even the speed seems about the same. It's also very dark.

The glass panel on the floor is at the top of the Ultimate Abyss.

bf60c985b110e2b1ec1f79c30ecb8e8b.jpg

d74f91e7a6023c1ed5fc999fed36e137.jpg

Someone asked about the Royal IQ. They are located all over. There are 24ipads located on the promanade, 12 at each end. Then there are iPads outside of all the main venues. However, I have not gotten it to work.

I had to change the time for the puzzle room because I asked for a bridge tour and my time conflicted with it. I was able to find a new time. But Royal IQ wouldnot let me select the new time until I deleted the first time. Makes sense! But the IQ said I had no activities or entertainment listed. I could not cancel what did not exist. :(

Luckily my times were in the system!

I can not say if the mobile version is working. I have heard others have the same issue. The real proof they don't work is that there are no people using them on the promenade. :)

Thank you! That was me. Appreciate your help. If they do not work for me to book The Escape Room, I guess I will have to wait in the line at Guest Services. Thanks Again.

John, you asked about the big balconies. Not sure if this what you mean. Not many of them

Sent from my E5823 using Forums mobile app

Thanks, great picture

I think I was curious about the ones near the living wall. 12629, etc..

Those ones look like they may be part of the accessible cabins.

Me and DH nightswimming in beach pool, I love the beach pool, we said that we would try all pools... Well we have only tried beach pool so far and it's day 10 [emoji23]

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

That is our go to pool. I miss the umbrellas with tables though, plus it looks like more loungers. :(

I thought I heard about a clear glass floor one one of the bridge wings. Was I imagining that?

Port (left) bridge wing on deck 24 is called King of the World." Wonder where they got that from.

7f57dd5f4f624daac40c4c2273df0b59.jpg7f57dd5f4f624daac40c4c2273df0b59.jpg

Evidently no access to helipad though.

Gordon

I thought I heard about a clear glass floor one one of the bridge wings. Was I imagining that?

That picture is looking at the Starboard (right) side wing. The Glass Floor (King of The World View) is on the Port (left) wing.

Edited by dedosr

That picture is looking at the Starboard (right) side wing. The Glass Floor (King of The World View) is on the Port (left) wing.

No, photo is upside down. Sorry.

Stand on your head or turn your device upside down for proper view. :-)

Gordon

That is our go to pool. I miss the umbrellas with tables though, plus it looks like more loungers. :([/quote

Is there any shade near the beach pool with the umbrellas removed?

I think the only shade is from deck 16 floor/structure, so not much

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk