Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

We were able to set a wake up call. You drag the time up or down as you need to. We have used it twice.

You have to be 12 to sign up I signed up online and it asked my birth year.

Also, there are 2 hooks on the shower wall just below the H &C levers. I did not see them at first. But great to hang bathing suits. I still miss the line.

Sorry to quote a pic, but the comment would not be clear without it.

After I posted I started wonder if it might work like that. Would have been nice if the front desk had explained but I guess that they are short on time and used to old people.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

After I posted I started wonder if it might work like that. Would have been nice if the front desk had explained but I guess that they are short on time and used to old people.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Reminded me of a slot machine.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

We are in 8120, our first OV cabin in years. We usually get balconies, but could not be happier with this one. It has as much room as our friends' Board Walk balcony cabins and is very comfortable with a great view. I can even sit in the window Seat. The only negative is that we are hearing a very loud banging noise all night long and even now. Our neighbors called security in the middle of the night and they came up to investigate. They were told it was the anchor. We were also told it was the bow cutting through the water in the waves. It is a bit better now that the Seas are calmer, so I don't know what it is. But it does sound like metal hitting the side more than water. I was able to sleep through it, but apparently our neighbors were not. Here are our pictures of the cabin.

12d966820895fbd1e47c244643fbbdda.jpg

88fab615b8bcc2641b4da2fe7cb9e81f.jpg

Our Diamond treat was just delivered. 4741e6d440b47b04054be22dd12ff937.jpg

Overall, it has been a great cruise. We love the ship. The Dining Room manager wasn't willing to let me arrange a breakfast for our Freedom TA group (cruising on the Freedom at this time next year) at the time that worked for our group and treated me pretty harshly when I asked about it. Other ships have been very accommodating, so this was a surprise. But we will work around it and do something on our own.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

We had that same banging noise on the Oasis TA a couple of years ago, quite a few passengers were disturbed by it, it only seemed to be at night.

We are thinking of trying 150 Central Park when we are on the Harmony, could you post a picture of the current menu? Do they still alternate menus twice throughout the week or is it the same menu all week?

Thank you!

5fd08c88121e659eeccae4e000dbe50a.jpg

dc450bb7d51890ed476f4dc04c2a1044.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

We are thinking of trying 150 Central Park when we are on the Harmony, could you post a picture of the current menu? Do they still alternate menus twice throughout the week or is it the same menu all week?

Thank you!

DO NOT MISS IT! You won't be sorry! Worth every penny!:D

It is a beautiful sea day today. This is a quiet reading nook right off the running /walking track on Deck 5, forward starboard. There are one on each side. So nice it is out of the way of the people walking and running by.

f568397815f8298c3c4f23ae2cae40d0.jpg

View of the Sports Deck from the Windjammer this morning.

8312cdc1cdd41af34484d3ae6f7573d6.jpg

Halloween decorations are out today! The driver of the car today has been on the ship a bit too long....

c383f79dfe7feb7e408e71c33de79319.jpg

7252624f68606b1dc830b2faa6c0946f.jpg

I received a letter from Royal about my cruise on Harmony Jan. 21.... it specifically says as diamond plus I will have access to the Diamond Lounge... PLUS the Conceirge lounge.... I wonder if this is just for this cruise or they are reconsidering kicking Diamond Plus out of the CL lounge.. anyone hear any rumors

It is a beautiful sea day today. This is a quiet reading nook right off the running /walking track on Deck 5, forward starboard. There are one on each side. So nice it is out of the way of the people walking and running by.

f568397815f8298c3c4f23ae2cae40d0.jpg

Hi Ginny! That certainly is new, the aft area was pretty popular, so this should be good as long as they stay out of my way and don't offer drink service out there, I don't need to run over any bartenders with trays. I'd love to see a shot from by the windows with the track showing behind the seats, if you have time and see this of course.

Edited by BillOh