Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

Wow, I wouldn't change St. Thomas for either of those ports. RCCL is going to places like Labadee and CoCo to make more money. While I like them they are just glorified beach days where RCCL controls everything. Labadee is part of the Western route typically. As for San Juan, many don't care for it after they have been there a time or two. Just my opinion of course.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Oasis out of PC eastern is St Martin, San Juan and Labadee

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

No change in our water pressure. If anything, it seems a little worse. :( Is anyone else experiencing poor water pressure? We're on deck 8. Not sure if it's even worth complaining to anyone else.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

we're in 8194 Hump balcony. no issues with water pressure

For those who go to wonderland I would love to see photos of your food. Not sure if my father who's a picky eater would enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I am a picky eater too. I tried some things and will probably never eat them again. But I enjoyed the beef and didn't need to go to my backup plan (Windjammer after Wonderland). I am glad we tried Wonderland because the experience was unique. Order "the world" for dessert even if you don't think you will like it.

Gordon

I am a picky eater too. I tried some things and will probably never eat them again. But I enjoyed the beef and didn't need to go to my backup plan (Windjammer after Wonderland). I am glad we tried Wonderland because the experience was unique. Order "the world" for dessert even if you don't think you will like it.

Gordon

We'll be going to Wonderland on Tuesday. 150 Central Park tomorrow and Jamies Italian on Thursday. Looking forward to all of them.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

You don't like St Maartens? I am jetskiing at Orient Beach and then going to Maho beach for some plane landings, hopefully. Although the major sized Jet will no longer be landing there. :(

I saw video of an Airbus A380 landing there. That is bigger than the KLM 747 that stopped daily flights. Check the scedule, you might be able to time it right.

On board only from now on - nothing yet on what availability is like (such as how often it runs per day etc)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, I know it is only to be able to be booked on board. Thank you for confirming that. Where on board do you have to go to reserve it?