Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

Host Star: That's odd since there is no Concierge Lounge on HOTS. There is a D Lounge and a Suite Lounge. So HOTS is going to allow D+ access to the Suite Lounge!? Can you clarify?

I am guessing that is just general information, not updated pertaining to Harmony

and the other ships that have the new Suites Lounge. Many ships still have the DL

and CL, which that invitation would apply to. If the letter specifically mentioned

CL...and not SL, that would be the difference. SL is obviously quite different than

the CL now.

Edited by island lady

I received a letter from Royal about my cruise on Harmony Jan. 21.... it specifically says as diamond plus I will have access to the Diamond Lounge... PLUS the Conceirge lounge.... I wonder if this is just for this cruise or they are reconsidering kicking Diamond Plus out of the CL lounge.. anyone hear any rumors

My guess is that you simply received the wrong form letter. There is no CL on Harmony but a suite lounge instead.

D+ have not been kicked out of any CL. On ships that have a Suite lounge D+ are not able to use that lounge unless they are staying in a full suite.

Someone asked about the Royal IQ. They are located all over. There are 24ipads located on the promanade, 12 at each end. Then there are iPads outside of all the main venues. However, I have not gotten it to work.

I had to change the time for the puzzle room because I asked for a bridge tour and my time conflicted with it. I was able to find a new time. But Royal IQ wouldnot let me select the new time until I deleted the first time. Makes sense! But the IQ said I had no activities or entertainment listed. I could not cancel what did not exist. :(

Luckily my times were in the system!

I can not say if the mobile version is working. I have heard others have the same issue. The real proof they don't work is that there are no people using them on the promenade. :)

Edited by DragonOfTheSeas

My guess is that you simply received the wrong form letter. There is no CL on Harmony but a suite lounge instead.

D+ have not been kicked out of any CL. On ships that have a Suite lounge D+ are not able to use that lounge unless they are staying in a full suite.

welll it was an interesting 'form' letter with all my points and preferences on it..... so I was hopeing they meant the suite lounge for that cruise.... we were in a suite on oasis

last month and there was never more than 10 people in the suite lounge and the bar tenders were bored... there were 1000s of diamond and diamond plus and the diamond lounge had very little seating... people were sitting on the floor and stairs.., the CL used to encompss pinnacles,, suites and diamond plus... diamond plus were demoted to the Diamond lounge .. while the Suite lounge is huge and underused ,,, maybe on Harmony the suite lounge is smaller and the diamond is larger to accommodate diamond and diamond plus

Edited by Host Star

I received a letter from Royal about my cruise on Harmony Jan. 21.... it specifically says as diamond plus I will have access to the Diamond Lounge... PLUS the Conceirge lounge.... I wonder if this is just for this cruise or they are reconsidering kicking Diamond Plus out of the CL lounge.. anyone hear any rumors

Star, one can only hope!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Gearing up for Halloween

LOL! Love the look on the guy's face sitting in the chair.

We had Abe as our CD on Anthem. We really enjoyed him.

Our 2017 cruise is booked; hoping for Harmony in 2018. Meanwhile, I'm enjoying this thread immensely.

It is a beautiful sea day today. This is a quiet reading nook right off the running /walking track on Deck 5, forward starboard. There are one on each side. So nice it is out of the way of the people walking and running by.

f568397815f8298c3c4f23ae2cae40d0.jpg

Hi Ginny! That certainly is new, the aft area was pretty popular, so this should be good as long as they stay out of my way and don't offer drink service out there, I don't need to run over any bartenders with trays. I'd love to see a shot from by the windows with the track showing behind the seats, if you have time and see this of course.

I will get that for you in the morning. We are walking the Atlantic and walk 5 laps every morning. That is a little over 2 miles. We each paid $5 to participate and the proceeds go to the WWF. No bar service that I saw in these sitting areas. They are nowhere near a bar as far as I can tell.

In the mean time, here is the the view from the rail this morning behind the Aqua Theater.

bbf861c55bcfff6b8138bb99aab8e617.jpg

welll it was an interesting 'form' letter with all my points and preferences on it..... so I was hopeing they meant the suite lounge for that cruise.... we were in a suite on oasis

last month and there was never more than 10 people in the suite lounge and the bar tenders were bored... there were 1000s of diamond and diamond plus and the diamond lounge had very little seating... people were sitting on the floor and stairs.., the CL used to encompss pinnacles,, suites and diamond plus... diamond plus were demoted to the Diamond lounge .. while the Suite lounge is huge and underused ,,, maybe on Harmony the suite lounge is smaller and the diamond is larger to accommodate diamond and diamond plus

Even with all your personal information in the letter the body of the letter was still Generic text that does not apply to Harmony as there is no CL on Harmony.

With all they have done to promote the SL as exclusive to suite guests and Pinnacles they would not be changing that and certainly not for individual sailings. Unfortunately Royal is somewhat lacking in their ability to proofread and send out or even post correct information.

I will get that for you in the morning. We are walking the Atlantic and walk 5 laps every morning. That is a little over 2 miles. We each paid $5 to participate and the proceeds go to the WWF. No bar service that I saw in these sitting areas. They are nowhere near a bar as far as I can tell.

In the mean time, here is the the view from the rail this morning behind the Aqua Theater.

Glad to hear they are finally doing something with WWF. I hope it's on all ships.

Roy

Glad to hear they are finally doing something with WWF. I hope it's on all ships.

Roy

It's listed in the compass as "turtle walk" - i just wanted to mention that as there was no further explanation and we didn't find out about it until a few days into the cruise. You can walk by donating any amount of money, but $15 will get you a t shirt and $25 a stuffed animal. We signed up a couple days ago, and it's been a good motivator to walk off some desserts. :D