Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

Can someone compare the MDR to Coastal Kitchen? My son is an executive chef and first time cruiser. I'd just like to compare food quality and ambiance so that he can have the best dining experience. Booked chefs table also. Love this thread. Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You really have to compare menus each night. Sometimes one is better, sometimes the other.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The solarium is located on decks 14, 15, 16.

You can enter deck 14 from a stair going down from deck 15.

Deck 14 has a big whirlpool

f2523ddadb32170c10025cea1e725aae.jpg

Deck 15 has two whirlpools, one on each side

87699982f49e7e141ef723c916b54254.jpg

This is the middle area on deck 15, where the pool is on Allure/Oasis. Not sure what it is, some kind of shower? Captain Gus said that they maybe will add a pool later. Many people has commented on the lack of pool in solariuim area.

8d3a5e5c6bd4f2b1cbb5b07bdc6f069d.jpg

Looking down on deck 14 from deck 15

90c23c11304207e14556707d72edb8c9.jpg

Another difference from Allure/Oasis is that you enter the wings from the solarium. Its only the wings that are outside, the front area between (overlooking the helipad) is covered with glass

467c01caac41ceb409436ba1b6c8442c.jpg

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Great pictures and explanations Peaceofcake....thank you! I think everyone appreciates the time people take to post the pictures and politely explain things! For those of us that are waiting for our upcoming cruise on Harmony - we all very much appreciate!

No problem at all - I was reading a lot before our cruise and I know that its important to many. Thats why I came up with the idea with this thread :)

I like the way the new solarium looks but I will miss the pool. It is often to hot for it to be comfortable to use the hot tubs for extended periods of time. I like how they added more seating and took advantage of the area above the bridge.

Have you seen anyone actually sitting under the misters?

Hi...We are on the Thanksgiving sailing of the HOTS and booked on the late side when show reservations had slim pickings. I was wondering if when we get on board if more reservations open up at that time or if we will have to use the standby lines?

Thank you!

The solarium is located on decks 14, 15, 16.

You can enter deck 14 from a stair going down from deck 15.

Deck 14 has a big whirlpool

Deck 15 has two whirlpools, one on each side

This is the middle area on deck 15, where the pool is on Allure/Oasis. Not sure what it is, some kind of shower? Captain Gus said that they maybe will add a pool later. Many people has commented on the lack of pool in solariuim area.

Looking down on deck 14 from deck 15

Another difference from Allure/Oasis is that you enter the wings from the solarium. Its only the wings that are outside, the front area between (overlooking the helipad) is covered with glass

I noticed this in the marketing pics of Harmony. I noticed the solarium glass went all the way down to deck 14 above the bridge. That big drop down there though is a lot, seems kind of disjointed from the rest of the solarium, maybe good for quiet reading?

Hi...We are on the Thanksgiving sailing of the HOTS and booked on the late side when show reservations had slim pickings. I was wondering if when we get on board if more reservations open up at that time or if we will have to use the standby lines?

Thank you!

My guess is that things will open up only if people cancel and move their reservations to a different restaurant or time. There are always standby lines to use, but with a ship this big I am thinking that what was booked was what they had available.