Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

Here are some of the dishes that we had at Wonderland a couple night's ago that have yet to be posted on this thread. Sorry if the photos are less than stellar... the food was mostly pretty good but it was somewhat dim in there!

34nquf7.jpg

68r6ev.jpg

15mzgk6.jpg

121u62h.jpg

Edited by Sarasa

What is the escape room? I will be on Harmony on November 12 sailing. So excited!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You have one hour to escape. You watch a short video outside the puzzle room and then inside there is another video. The whole room is part of the puzzle, and it involves finding clues, matching, figuring out codes and patterns and luck. It's located on deck 14 near adventure ocean. You sign up for times.

I do have a question as to whether a 6 and 7 year old would enjoy it for those who have already done it. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

e83aa14aa744b195cc3310e5c00a2f6b.jpg

This is the "wake up menu" on the phone. Unless I'm missing something it might be a good idea to bring an alarm.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were able to set a wake up call. You drag the time up or down as you need to. We have used it twice.

You have one hour to escape. You watch a short video outside the puzzle room and then inside there is another video. The whole room is part of the puzzle, and it involves finding clues, matching, figuring out codes and patterns and luck. It's located on deck 14 near adventure ocean. You sign up for times.

I do have a question as to whether a 6 and 7 year old would enjoy it for those who have already done it. Thanks

You have to be 12 to sign up I signed up online and it asked my birth year.

Also, there are 2 hooks on the shower wall just below the H &C levers. I did not see them at first. But great to hang bathing suits. I still miss the line.

Sorry to quote a pic, but the comment would not be clear without it.

Edited by DragonOfTheSeas

1. Do you know what the Harmony is doing November 8-12?

2. Karen, was that the behind the scenes tour or a special bridge tour for D+ or other selected group?

Roy

The Harmony is doing 2 mini two night cruises for public relations, agents, and contest winners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you need reservations in advance for the escape room

experience???

Thank you all for all your photos and postings, it has been

very interesting.

Really loved the pictures of walking the Atlantic.

Enjoy your last week onboard everyone!!!

I made mine online prior to the cruise. Kids are not allowed b/c it is hard and way above a kid level. Not sure the age. Maybe 16+.

Sorry, but according to the picture of the sign someone posted, it says that the mininum age is 14.

I'm assuming that the Diamond Lounge has been way too crowded to host the open bar at night, where has happy hour been held?

Diamond and higher members get 3 free drinks loaded on their card per day to be used at any bar (minus rising tide and bionic) during happy hours.

Diamond and higher members get 3 free drinks loaded on their card per day to be used at any bar (minus rising tide and bionic) during happy hours.

I understand that... its been that way for a long time now, however you can drink as many as you want in the actual lounge. On OA and AL before the Diamond Lounge was moved, they always hosted it in Blaze because it was larger and on other classes of ships, the Viking Crown is used as overflow for the DL when crowded. I didn't know if that was the case on Harmony.

Edited by kruzerci

I'm assuming that the Diamond Lounge has been way too crowded to host the open bar at night, where has happy hour been held?

They have added the Attic (comedy club) and Jazz on 4 as additional locations for the Happy Hour. Still way to crowded so we go to some other bar each night.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums