Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

Make your own clothesline. Get a couple of magnetic hooks at the hardware or discount store and some thick string.

Gordon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our clothes line system is working great! We are washing out clothes every couple of days and they dry quickly after rolling in a towel. Our cabin steward provided us with a couple of extra towels just for that purpose.

17dea39be2a12a1ffe8a3a6b4c0f9280.jpg

021495b6c8428f97714ebdd87c01dc76.jpg

Update on our cabin 8120 (forward portside OV). The banging noise we experienced the other night went away. They must have tightened up that anchor! Our steward is wonderful! We love the location and would book it again in a heartbeat. We have a wonderful ocean view sitting on the sofa. We couldn't get a balcony when we booked and I do not regret for a moment booking this OV for the TA.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Have you tried to turn the left valve all the way back? You may have to press the button to do it. You can also adjust the shower stream by turning the head. Hope this helps.

Yes we had tried everything possible, aside from taking it apart. Spoke to our awesome steward, Eddy, and he had someone from maintenance come, and it seems a little better.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Not able to do on an iPhone either but I could copy my code out by selecting all. Doesn't matter, whatever removes it. This is the first time mine has been removed in 10 years on CC

I did that during my semi live Freedom review

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Edited by John&LaLa
removed signature

Not able to do on an iPhone either but I could copy my code out by selecting all. Doesn't matter, whatever removes it. This is the first time mine has been removed in 10 years on CC

Weird. I'm using an iPhone, and as you can see.....no signature!

Can someone post a picture of a regular balcony room with the bed by the bathroom. On the Oasis and allure this placement seemed cramped based on where the closest was. Does the new room design solve that issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Brian posted great pics for you, but I can sum it up in words:

No problem with the closet because it doesn't have one. There are two "cupboard closets" on either side of the bed. There is no way to block access. :)

Edited by Merion_Mom

They are not making omelettes in Windjammer except for pre-made vegetarian. Minibites on deck 15 has omelet station.

No omelettes, what? :) is the minibites where they also serve burgers, fries at lunch?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thank you for posting MDR menus! I sent them to my email. :) I'm thinking about starting a thread once I sail on 11/19 with the menus from the MDR and will include the ones provided here.

I can't wait to get on HOT and show my family who have never sailed on oasis class. They are going to be so excited and overwhelmed. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Soap "dish" is wire basket. Distance between wires is greater than width of soap they provide. You may want to bring a full size bar to prevent soap falling through the basket.

533c4474b5b06d273dc057dbf2417d94.jpg

Comedians do routines about trying to pick up soap from floor. These showers are a little larger than other ships.

Gordon

Soap "dish" is wire basket. Distance between wires is greater than width of soap they provide. You may want to bring a full size bar to prevent soap falling through the basket.

533c4474b5b06d273dc057dbf2417d94.jpg

Comedians do routines about trying to pick up soap from floor. These showers are a little larger than other ships.

Gordon

Line the holder with a washcloth.

Ahh thank you!

I didn't realise until earlier today that the Eastern Itineraries on Harmony before and after the 12/24 sailing, still sail to Nassau, St Thomas and St Maarten. On my Eastern sailing it calls at St Maarten, San Juan and Labadee.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I wish that was our itinerary. Done this one 4 times now. I loved Labadee the one time I've been there.

I wish that was our itinerary. Done this one 4 times now. I loved Labadee the one time I've been there.

We were originally going on the sailing the week before (12/17?) but when we saw the Holiday cruise had St Maarten, we changed our booking!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were originally going on the sailing the week before (12/17?) but when we saw the Holiday cruise had St Maarten, we changed our booking!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You don't like St Maartens? I am jetskiing at Orient Beach and then going to Maho beach for some plane landings, hopefully. Although the major sized Jet will no longer be landing there. :(