Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

Mine too, but we are still going back to Barcelona [emoji23]

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Now I understand that post. I looked at the cruise compass for November 4, our last sea day and it says we will be in Barcelona. And all the events are the typical boarding day events.

Still a few bugs in the system.

Gordon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's every other. We were in 10212 and bed was by the bath- our friends in 10208 had the same. 10210 had bed by balcony. So if you count down on the deck plans you should be able to figure it out. Also the ones with the bed by the bath have the longer sleeper sofa.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Im not sure it's every other because of suites/accessible rooms, I was told before that quad cabins the bed is always by the bathroom, which we have found to be true on Allure and Oasis. When I start counting it out on Harmony it doesnt follow the quad rule. Really hoping someone onboard could tell us about the cabins 10692, 694, 96, 98, 10700!

Interested in seeing photos of MDR menus. Was the lamb posted on a formal night?

I was debating getting speciality dining packages esp since my kids would only be $10.

Any large groups with my time and walked up had to wait long?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Interested in seeing photos of MDR menus. Was the lamb posted on a formal night?

I was debating getting speciality dining packages esp since my kids would only be $10.

I say go for the speciality. We don't waste our time with the MDR anymore. We always find speciality to be a much better experience.

Brian and others, thx for the Solarium pics. I for one AM disappointed with no pool. Now its just a sitting area, whats the point. The main attraction in Solarium has always been a pool for adults only, albeit small or large. Without one, it has no appeal for me, I can sit on a lounger anywhere and hot tub in multiple locations.:rolleyes:

I felt the same way when we were on the Oasis,what a waste!

Just a thought. With most new ships there's a separate thread devoted to where the bed is. Why not start one? Put the link here so folks will go to it and post.

Okay, Internetwhiz! You quoted a large quote and it took as much room as a large picture. Into the naughty room you go! LOL

Im not sure it's every other because of suites/accessible rooms, I was told before that quad cabins the bed is always by the bathroom, which we have found to be true on Allure and Oasis. When I start counting it out on Harmony it doesnt follow the quad rule. Really hoping someone onboard could tell us about the cabins 10692, 694, 96, 98, 10700!

Sorry should have clarified that by every other I meant the regular balcony cabins, not including suites. If you go into the deck plans though anything with the triangle sleeps three with a longer sofa, so therefore the sofa is by the balcony. Glancing into the rooms with the bed by the balcony we noticed the sofas were shorter.

Sorry should have clarified that by every other I meant the regular balcony cabins, not including suites. If you go into the deck plans though anything with the triangle sleeps three with a longer sofa, so therefore the sofa is by the balcony. Glancing into the rooms with the bed by the balcony we noticed the sofas were shorter.

Thanks thats what we are thinking, the ones with shorter sofas are 2 person cabins and the sofa doesnt make into a bed.

The lamb posted last night was on a casual night.