Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

[quote

Stopped at Funchal overnight. Was anyone awake?

Karen have a look at post # 715 & 717 .

There were a few of us awake!! I couldn't see anything from our port side balcony, just looking out the window

Margaret

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yes. And it seems everyone on the starboard side took the same picture.

Hope whoever had to get off gets well soon.

Yes, there was an alpha alpha alpha to Deck 6 a specific stateroom before we left Malaga, but might not be related. Glad we were close enough to land for a person to be evacuated.

Here is the list I have from sifting through all these posts. Hope someone finds its useful:

Cabin # Bed near Balcony or Bathroom

7184 Bathroom

7278 Balcony

8170 Balcony

8602 Bathroom

9170 Bathroom

9220 Balcony

9572 Balcony

9606 Bathroom

9727 Balcony

10210 Balcony

10212 Bathroom

11264 Bathroom

12201 Balcony

12206 Balcony

12222 Balcony

12224 Bathroom

12713 Bathroom

12719 Balcony

11639 Central Park Bed is near the balcony. I thinks it's alternate based on the configuration.b25ba9349e56dfe0d2ac9d24ec172873.jpg5cda7a259ee989332a73db71cce490b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi....Thank you for taking the time to contribute to the thread! I was wondering if anyone onboard can confirm if you can use Izumi Hibachi with the dining package? I know the fine print says you can't but there were times it had been allowed on other ships.

Thank you!

Hi....Thank you for taking the time to contribute to the thread! I was wondering if anyone onboard can confirm if you can use Izumi Hibachi with the dining package? I know the fine print says you can't but there were times it had been allowed on other ships.

Thank you!

We have 4 night dining package and tried to book Hibachi and we were told it would cost extra, although we could've booked for sushi, but we don't like sushi!!!

Margaret

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thank you!

You cannot. We were originally told we could do it and just pay an upcharge, but the specialty restaurant manager refused to allow the booking, even though his staff had previously said it was ok. If you go to izumi hibachi, you have to pay full price and it's not considered part of the package. Even the concierges could not get us in under the package.

Tbh, we never expected it to be part of the package based on the fine print, and had no intention of going until the specialty dining staff said we should try it. Then we were excited to go. So having it then refused was pretty annoying. The theme of this cruise seems to be inconsistent/nonexistent communication....

You cannot. We were originally told we could do it and just pay an upcharge, but the specialty restaurant manager refused to allow the booking, even though his staff had previously said it was ok. If you go to izumi hibachi, you have to pay full price and it's not considered part of the package. Even the concierges could not get us in under the package.

Tbh, we never expected it to be part of the package based on the fine print, and had no intention of going until the specialty dining staff said we should try it. Then we were excited to go. So having it then refused was pretty annoying. The theme of this cruise seems to be inconsistent/nonexistent communication....

You can not use your specialty dining package on OA for the Hibachi. So, doubt you could on the HM. That said, well worth the price with such great food and entertainment. Worth every penny, imho

Sent from my iPad using Forums