Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

A reminder about what our thread is about. This is from Post 1:

LIVE with a twist - Cruise Critic Members on the Harmony TA want to have a LIVE thread with a twist.

Technically, any CC member subscribed to the thread who is ONBOARD the Harmony TA can contribute pictures or answer questions about Harmony of the Seas. Anyone who is interested can ask questions, and those onboard the cruise will attempt to answer them.

The emphases will be on pictures of places and people on the ship, and info about Harmony. One request we have is that you do not reply to a photo posting by quoting a photo, as it lengths the thread with pictures already seen.

Thank you for reposting this.

Hmm, it's hard to say? According to the Oasis bed location thread, it doesn't say anything about adjacent cabins that are handicap?

17c53ab9a9.png

If we follow the system in the Oasis thread, then your bed should NOT be next to the window?

We just need more people who have sailed on HoTS to report back on bed location and their room numbers. With more data, we can figure out a more accurate system for determining this on this ship.

12713 is bed by the bathroom. Couch by the window.

We are looking for the same info for Deck 10 Aft starboard side

It's every other. We were in 10212 and bed was by the bath- our friends in 10208 had the same. 10210 had bed by balcony. So if you count down on the deck plans you should be able to figure it out. Also the ones with the bed by the bath have the longer sleeper sofa.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Here is the list I have from sifting through all these posts. Hope someone finds its useful:

Cabin # Bed near Balcony or Bathroom

7184 Bathroom

7278 Balcony

8170 Balcony

8602 Bathroom

9170 Bathroom

9220 Balcony

9572 Balcony

9606 Bathroom

9727 Balcony

10210 Balcony

10212 Bathroom

11264 Bathroom

12201 Balcony

12206 Balcony

12222 Balcony

12224 Bathroom

12713 Bathroom

12719 Balcony

I am really cheap:o and never saw the need to drink anything but the house wine on a cruise.....until our buds made us use our 2fers for Caymus Cab at $30+ dollars a glass, boy what a difference...now I see I may have to justify a glass every now and then! If you haven't tried that high priced vintage, go for it at least once!!!

I'm with you on this one. Caymus has spoiled me.....Good thing for the 2fers...

Here is the list I have from sifting through all these posts. Hope someone finds its useful:

Cabin # Bed near Balcony or Bathroom

7184 Bathroom

7278 Balcony

8170 Balcony

8602 Bathroom

9170 Bathroom

9220 Balcony

9572 Balcony

9606 Bathroom

9727 Balcony

10210 Balcony

10212 Bathroom

11264 Bathroom

12201 Balcony

12206 Balcony

12222 Balcony

12224 Bathroom

12713 Bathroom

12719 Balcony

Just a thought. With most new ships there's a separate thread devoted to where the bed is. Why not start one? Put the link here so folks will go to it and post.

Just a thought. With most new ships there's a separate thread devoted to where the bed is. Why not start one? Put the link here so folks will go to it and post.

Good idea.

Looking forward to more photos. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I purchased surf Internet package for one phone in April. It said 30% discount and had no mention of loyalty discounts. It cost $118.17. Onboard, it is 35% discount for $116.91 total. With Diamond Plus discount it would have been just $68.53.

There might have been a 21% VAT tax fit Spain on this voyage, but that would not apply after this one.

d40bb4e3dca36448a9395bcb27fc870b.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk