Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

We've been arriving in the SL a little later; dinner usually at 8:00, so we arrive about an hour before. Busy, but haven't had a problem finding a seat. Jude is a wonderful server, and brings another round before we've finished. Both concierges have been very present, and always come over to talk with us. We didn't have a reservation for CK last night, but when we were there on Tuesday, asked if they could get us in, and it was no problem. We've had a different dinner menu each night so far, all very good.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

They're probably pissed there's no Solarium pool. ;)

Maybe they'll move to Allure or Oasis when the three meet up. :o

No Solarium pool? Now I'm kind of pissed! :mad: I had not noticed that the Harmony did not have a Solarium pool. The wife and I usually enjoy the Solarium pools since they are usually less crowded and quiet. Oh well, guess we will use our Solarium time to read and listening to Enya.

We have cabins 9592 and 9594 on the bump for our 2/18 trip. Any pics or bed info would be great. Thanks so much!! This has been great to follow. Thank you to everybody.

Hi ticketsunlimited - we are also on the 2/18 sailing...come visit our role call if you haven't already. We've been slow on the uptake but will hopefully pick up as we get closer to the sailing date.

Also...would love to see pictures of cabin 9292 if there are any. Thanks in advance!

We embarked in Barcelona Oct 5. TA started Oct 17. San Juan tomorrow. Crossing has been good. Hope yours is too.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

We don't embark on Serenade until 2/13 (11 night) but not a TA, ours is a

southern carib cruise. Many..many others (as the last few years) do B2B and

more on those alternating 10/11 night winter cruises. Legend did that route

before Serenade took over that run.

The run to Aruba can, and usually is, a bit of bumpy ride. :eek: Happy to hear

you have enjoyed calmer seas! :)

Hi all,

I am loving this thread. We will be on Harmony in July and will be in room 9307. I would love to know if the bed is by the balcony. I prefer to have it by the bathroom because I like to sit on the coach. Also does anyone have a picture from the balcony? Can you see the aqua show? Thanks!!

500 milestones 😱

That's a lot of Crystal. 😉

So 13 extra Pinnacle stowaways.

Thanks Karen and JudyJudyJudy

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

500 Crystal blocks??!! Yikes :eek: That is a lot of weight stored in the closet.

Hope it does not crash through the floor! ;)

I had my TA email RC and ask, she replied:

"For stateroom 9220 on the Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas the bed is closest to the balcony."

I hope she's right! I don't know why RC makes us go through hoops to find this information? Seriously? How hard can it be to get this data for every ship and publish it. They'd only have to do it once. It'd make their customers a lot happier.

Edited by GuavaTechAngels

A reminder about what our thread is about. This is from Post 1:

LIVE with a twist - Cruise Critic Members on the Harmony TA want to have a LIVE thread with a twist.

Technically, any CC member subscribed to the thread who is ONBOARD the Harmony TA can contribute pictures or answer questions about Harmony of the Seas. Anyone who is interested can ask questions, and those onboard the cruise will attempt to answer them.

The emphases will be on pictures of places and people on the ship, and info about Harmony. One request we have is that you do not reply to a photo posting by quoting a photo, as it lengths the thread with pictures already seen.

Among those posting pictures will be Anna-Carin (peaceofcake), Emmy (Emmy), Internetwhiz (Karen), and Cj (OzPinoyCruiser), and many others. Join the fun! We sail on Sunday, October 23.

If 1 point = 1 cruising day, then he spent over 17.5 yrs on a boat? How is that possible??

Despite the reminder of the OP :p For people who have cruised awhile the total points isn't exactly the number of nights. For me having cruised 10 years Crown and Anchor changed the point system a few years ago and people who cruised before the current system were given a point total close to, but usually higher than the actual number of nights and then there are suites counting as double.